cod world at war hack

D0G5BO77OK5

Inactive User
Reaction score
hello all anyone seen this before found it last night
thought i would share with u

all u need is a transfer cable for the 360

if u dont have a transfer cable phone ms tell them u have a 120 hdd and u would like to transfer all your stuff from your 20g to your 120g they will send u 1 out free of charge

u will also need these which i will upload to rapidshare i dont have a account so somebody may want to upload it to thers if not pm and ill email it u

Xplorer360 and codtool1.4

ok now u need to transfer your game save to your pc i used a memory unit for the 360 the used the transfer cable to my pc

then u will open codtools with that u will open game save then select which modd (NO MORE THAN 3 ) then save changes

now put your game save back on your 360

ok now start a carrer game wait until the game starts so walk around until u get to the next checkpoint then press start save and exit then go online and give them cheatin gits some of ther own medicine

i also confirm this works been playin with all day great for zombies map pack 2

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

cheers all
scwh21

Shouldn't be too long before you have your Gamerscore reset and a 'CHEATER' tag applied to your name.

i stopped playing conter strike and the like on pc bcos this and now the 360 .
Sure some fookers are cheatin at pes09 as well ,either that or i am shite.lol

a member from here or maybe a ex member is actually selling this mod he has it as his name on msn if you get me ive noticed more and more cheating on cod though its definatly ruining it.

a member from here or maybe a ex member is actually selling this mod he has it as his name on msn if you get me ive noticed more and more cheating on cod though its definatly ruining it.

Name and shame em mate. lol. Are people that bothered about winning that they need to cheat? Exact reason that I dont play COD online, simply because you cannot tell if people are cheating, or are just shit hot. Sadly I would say the majority of people are just cheating.

Name and shame em mate. lol. Are people that bothered about winning that they need to cheat? Exact reason that I dont play COD online, simply because you cannot tell if people are cheating, or are just shit hot. Sadly I would say the majority of people are just cheating.

Sadly I would say im just shit

I'm shit too :) but I also know for a fact that some of these elite players are cheating, all you need to do is watch the Killcam to see them unload an entire clip into you in a split second. :(

As Smirnoff says, this will just make things worse, the 'play them at their own game' theory is seriously flawed, it just ruins the game for even more people.

this is why the cod games have been ruined for me i used to love shooting out some americans but now they got the cheats going its ruined

what do the cheats allow them to do? i know u can get the rapid fire mod for the controllers....

what do the cheats allow them to do? i know u can get the rapid fire mod for the controllers....

infinite health/ammo /super melee/extended clip/player speed/sprint speed & afew other things

as far as im concerned if ppl wanna use them on single player then fine but using cheats in multiplayer deserves a ban

quite agree stopped playing games on pc due to all the cheats thiught xbox was a better way to go

this is why the cod games have been ruined for me i used to love shooting out some americans but now they got the cheats going its ruined

Yeah, used to be good in the old days. Many a time I was killed by martsmall. Now he was shit hot. Sadly I was just shit.........

i was worse with a gun i was taking it easy on u by stabbing lol
anyway english u disappointed me it took u months 2 speak on live & then when u do speak u dont sound like stephen hawking lol

to be fair if any of u played me now ud b amazed how crap ive gotten its really not my game anymore

Back