D

daing

so far we have five chosen in addition to the originals that come with the game

Nuenen
Oase
Radar
Cybatown
Five Points

We want five more choosing please, preferably by peeps who not yet done so.

So come on Bronto, Mad bomber, Peacemaker and Powerband to name but lots of you :), whats your fav?

Once we get the 10 maps we can then stick em on Ganters' website for all to grab - then we can have trouble free shooting - well, as far as the maps go anyways.

:Cheers:

streetwar/final seemed like a good map nice size and a bit different and it loads
ok unlike some weve tried.
think it deserves a place in the ten.

just to get into the feckin game would be nice put maps on then got told for low pings only ...lmfao

Nuenen
Oase
Radar
Cybatown
Five Points
streetwar/final
mp_offensive

seven and counting...............

u takin notes Ganters?

lol MadBomber - -me too !!

lets hope once we get this list we can then sort the pingy stuff out :)

did i see a nominated map lurking there MB? :)

anyone does me ass long as i get to kill ...

madbomber said:
just to get into the feckin game would be nice put maps on then got told for low pings only ...lmfao

Tell me about it..I spent 1 hour 20 minutes last night trying to get in and when I finally did I had to leave 10 minutes l8r.barely had time to get killed.

right --anyone any objections to one of the Berlin maps being added to the seven?
I've already chosen one map - thtas why i'm asking - dont want u thinkin i'm forcing you into anything.
anyone anymore particular fav map they want?
or is that the end of the list - ?

No objection here and how about gun assault have u seen the size of that map?Will we get lag with 200 players cause with gun assault I reckon u would need 200

lol PB :)

ok

Gun Assault
Berlin
Nuenen
Oase
Radar
Cybatown
Five Points
streetwar/final
mp_offensive

thats nine (edited so PB can understand) :)

ONE MORE FINAL OFFERING FROM SOMEONE PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll send it ya !!

will u send me this one that u mentioned please.................... 'gun assault have u seen the size of that ' :)

MB ?!? POW Camp is part of the Original game maps innit?? :)

peacemaker said:
how about a team deathmatch in the pow camp then
it is a good map :Moon:

Go for it! can I be on the opposite team from you peacey? heh heh

No bodys playin, so I shut the server down. If any peeps want it back on just let me know :)

Back