Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Co-Pilot Live Service

skinz

VIP Member
VIP Member
Just installed it today :) and was wondering is it possible to activate the live traffic service in co-pilot 8

I just downloaded this from applanet and it's asking for google checkout order number...how do I proceed?

I just downloaded this from applanet and it's asking for google checkout order number...how do I proceed?
Just to let anyone else who might be afraid to proceed past this point that they can skip this and sign up for a co-pilot id and it will work. I've just taken a little precaution and used a diff e-mail addy if you know what I mean ;)

I cant seem to find a version of Copilot I can get to install. Can anyone point me to one I can try?

Or a new version of Navigon?

I have an older version of Navigon, working fine, but want something more up to date.

I cant seem to find a version of Copilot I can get to install. Can anyone point me to one I can try?

Or a new version of Navigon?

I have an older version of Navigon, working fine, but want something more up to date.

got mine from mobilism.org, works fine.

Co-Poilot Live was Free when it first came out but like tomtom live its now a subscription service..

the apk of copilot i got an age ago still auto updates maps and cameras.. just no live features

Damn. My copilot trial has expired. Deleted the copilot folder and uninstalled. Reinstalled and tried old id which gave trial expired error and then tried new id which had same error.

What should I do?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Mate the way I did it was to get the apk from the forum at applanet. There are instructions there too. I did not use the market. Check there and let us know else ill try find it for u

Mate the way I did it was to get the apk from the forum at applanet. There are instructions there too. I did not use the market. Check there and let us know else ill try find it for u

Thanks mate. Found something about using apktool to decode the apk and remove the licensing restriction by modifying the code. Is that the one?

Not got a clue what I'm doing. I did the apktool thing, but there's no licencechecker.smalli anywhere

Could you help me out please?

Not got a clue what I'm doing. I did the apktool thing, but there's no licencechecker.smalli anywhere

Could you help me out please?

grab the one from mobilisim.org, it's not in the android, but gps section, instructions in the thread.

It's v8.2.0.368

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply but been well busy. I checked my pcs and I could not locate the files. Then I checked applanet but there are so many posts that I could not find the file. The file I am talking about was one off the first ones ever posted there. I think it had a key with the file and using that u had to follow a method that I can not remember now. I'll have another look but maybe the way in the post above may be the way to go however I don't like co pilot and continue to use my tomtom :)

grab the one from mobilisim.org, it's not in the android, but gps section, instructions in the thread.

It's v8.2.0.368

Thanks mate, found it and downloaded the megaupload one and it worked! No need to create a copilot ID :D

Sorry for the late reply but been well busy. I checked my pcs and I could not locate the files. Then I checked applanet but there are so many posts that I could not find the file. The file I am talking about was one off the first ones ever posted there. I think it had a key with the file and using that u had to follow a method that I can not remember now. I'll have another look but maybe the way in the post above may be the way to go however I don't like co pilot and continue to use my tomtom :)

That's okay mate. Did you download it using applanet originally? if so, it would be in the applanet\download folder

Nevertheless, I got it from mobilism, but would still be helpful to others if you could find it and i would like to take a look at it as well :)

Back