Cloud Ibox 4 - VU+Duo PB Nigma 5 Ferrari Clone safe jenseneverest Backup

jenseneverest

Inactive User
Reaction score

Okay the screenshots explain most of it....

Great job done by the PB Nigma team, online updates are safe for this image.

I strongly suggest using the basic skin (the one the image loads with) to do all your setting up as not all screens are skinned in the others...

A SATA hard drive is required, as i have set everything to run off of one...
H/Drive setup found under plugins - powerboard center - powerboard system setup - pb device manager -
It will need partitioning, formatting and initializing. You can also create a swop file here if required. (i prefer to use plugin/skin mover)

To set your channels specific to your area use autobouquetsmaker, found under service searching.

Timeshift enabled
Choice of 3 skins as pictured ( special thx to fraggel and Chabs for the sly skin, i have modded the picons, spinner and scrolling text for pbnigma)
Choice of cccam or oscam - change in cam manger
TSTube (you tube)
xmltv importer is my preferred epg importer, it is enabled to download to hard drive @ 0400. ( to run manually go to plugin - xmltv importer - press yellow)
Remote channel stream importer for other E2 boxes in your house....
Muzu
Etc etc.... I left 14mb free space on flash, personally before adding anything else i would move some skins/plugins to the hard drive (with included plugin/skin mover)

Weather.... to edit your weather location, go to the plugin:
press menu - yellow to edit-type your location-yellow to search-choose one-green to save
exit the plugin, then retry to see if it works for your location....

Download your choice of Xpicons from the forum then FTP the picon folder to your hard drive, picons are already mapped to H/Drive

THE FTP USER AND PASSWORD:

user: root
password: jensen

Enjoy

Attachments

• vuplus.zip
    75.3 MB · Views: 27

Okay the screenshots explain most of it....

Great job done by the PB Nigma team, online updates are safe for this image.

I strongly suggest using the basic skin (the one the image loads with) to do all your setting up as not all screens are skinned in the others...

A SATA hard drive is required, as i have set everything to run off of one...
H/Drive setup found under plugins - powerboard center - powerboard system setup - pb device manager -
It will need partitioning, formatting and initializing. You can also create a swop file here if required. (i prefer to use plugin/skin mover)

To set your channels specific to your area use autobouquetsmaker, found under service searching.

Timeshift enabled
Choice of 3 skins as pictured ( special thx to fraggel and Chabs for the sly skin, i have modded the picons, spinner and scrolling text for pbnigma)
Choice of cccam or oscam - change in cam manger
TSTube (you tube)
xmltv importer is my preferred epg importer, it is enabled to download to hard drive @ 0400. ( to run manually go to plugin - xmltv importer - press yellow)
Remote channel stream importer for other E2 boxes in your house....
Muzu
Etc etc.... I left 14mb free space on flash, personally before adding anything else i would move some skins/plugins to the hard drive (with included plugin/skin mover)

Weather.... to edit your weather location, go to the plugin:
press menu - yellow to edit-type your location-yellow to search-choose one-green to save
exit the plugin, then retry to see if it works for your location....

Download your choice of Xpicons from the forum then FTP the picon folder to your hard drive, picons are already mapped to H/Drive

THE FTP USER AND PASSWORD:

user: root
password: jensen

Enjoy

Hi mate

Thanks for the upload it looks good.

If you would like to upload anymore ibox 4 images could you use this section please ?

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/downloads.php?do=cat&id=126

thanks

Hi guys , anyone having an issue with new cloud ibox 4 not booting off the vuplus folder , cannot get any image to flash , even this one , will not boot and have to make each box up from scratch

Thanks

Hi guys , anyone having an issue with new cloud ibox 4 not booting off the vuplus folder , cannot get any image to flash , even this one , will not boot and have to make each box up from scratch

Thanks

Are you saying standard images flash but not backups, im lost with your make the box up from scratch comment. If no images at all flash it could mean a big problem say if you have tried flashing a none patched image say a genuine duo image then you may have bricked the box and youll need to jtag it to recover.

If your trying to flash the box with a usb stick with an activity light and you see no responce and youve tried other usb sticks then it maybe bricked.

hi i try differents image no succes but only take image magicbox mg2 ?

magic mushrooms come to mind lol maybe doesnt get out much

ok i have cloud ibox 4 witch is clone vuduo ..ect

sticky for image clone is magicbox-tv web

there is solo pro.mg2,mg4..ect and is mg2 image suitable work ok np

try to put image vu duo above no take it, i suspect the seler swoap the front panel ????? from magixbox mg2 and put cloud ibox 4 front panel??

- - - Updated - - -

just google magicbox mg2

ok i have cloud ibox 4 witch is clone vuduo ..ect

sticky for image clone is magicbox-tv web

there is solo pro.mg2,mg4..ect and is mg2 image suitable work ok np

try to put image vu duo above no take it, i suspect the seler swoap the front panel ????? from magixbox mg2 and put cloud ibox 4 front panel??

- - - Updated - - -

just google magicbox mg2

That is not really a cloud ibox 4 is it though Diiferent spec and it runs a totally different bootloader to the ibox 4.

tkyou, i know is 2 modele different i presume the seller change front panel this box take image for MG2 ONLY .WP_20160509_05_54_34_Pro.jpgWP_20160509_05_54_47_Pro.jpgWP_20160509_05_54_34_Pro.jpgWP_20160509_05_54_47_Pro.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

WP_20160509_05_54_13_Pro.jpg SORRY I MISS ONE PICTURE

Tkyou i think i live it on mg image dont have tools jtag is working good ,

Back