Close Encounter with a Wasp

Evastar

Inactive User
Reaction score
Had a wasp in the car the other day, it's quite annoying and a bit scary, trying to work out where it went when you're in the fast lane on the motorway, and really distracting.

I wonder how many car accidents, even fatalities are caused by insects in the car? :err:

One landed on my balls a few weeks ago while I was on the motorway.

Audrey said, you've got a wasp on your dick and laughed, I didn't believe her but I glanced down and there it was, sheer panic!!

In my days as a smoker, i flicked my fag end out of the window of the car on the motorway (about 70;-)) when it was finished (as you do) and the window was shut.

It dropped back in my lap, that was some hairy moments trying to get it out while keeping in the fast lane :proud:

Had a wasp in the car the other day, it's quite annoying and a bit scary, trying to work out where it went when you're in the fast lane on the motorway, and really distracting.

I wonder how many car accidents, even fatalities are caused by insects in the car? :err:
There's bound to be a lot Eva. They'll just report it as Accidental Death.

One landed on my balls a few weeks ago while I was on the motorway.

Audrey said, you've got a wasp on your dick and laughed, I didn't believe her but I glanced down and there it was, sheer panic!!
Do you normally drive naked Witchy?

You think they are bad in the car ! :eek:

Try having one in your crash helmet PMSL ! :proud:

Thats fun :eek: popped my visor up to get some more air as just come out of a tunnel, and buzzzzzz wasp in my face ! lol

Ha ha I had a wasp down my jacket. There I was on my way home on my motorbike and wham. Wasp down my jacket and happily trying to sting its way out. Stung me 4 times before I had chance to pull over and let the little bar stuard out. Now that hurt!

I once ran in my house and jumped on some washing my mum had just placed on the sofa as a young lad and got one in the cheeks, was not funny at the time though :)

You think they are bad in the car ! :eek:

Try having one in your crash helmet PMSL ! :proud:

Happened to me very recently. Truly horrifying but luckily I stayed calm and didn't crash just for the sake of a little wasp. New pants was the only repair :)

pulling down the ivy @ work a few years ago got stung by a few waps , lucky for me we have a chippy over the road so i poured viniger over the effected stings

Yes, I get another excuse to tell you all about the time I fell onto a wasps nest as a kid! ;)

I was playing at a local river, wearing only a pair of shorts I jumped down a steep embankment into some reeds. Inside the reeds there was a massive wasps hive and they attacked me, I couldn't get back up the embankment as it was too steep. I got stung a lot. My dad removed 64 stings from my face and scalp alone!

I collapsed the next day and had the week off school. :)

Yes, I get another excuse to tell you all about the time I fell onto a wasps nest as a kid! ;)

I was playing at a local river, wearing only a pair of shorts I jumped down a steep embankment into some reeds. Inside the reeds there was a massive wasps hive and they attacked me, I couldn't get back up the embankment as it was too steep. I got stung a lot. My dad removed 64 stings from my face and scalp alone!

I collapsed the next day and had the week off school. :)

Must have been a bee's hive as wasps don't leave the sting in unless they are swatted on the skin, it's bee's that leave the sting in.

Very painful and dangerous whichever it is.

So you drive without any trousers on do you ????

I remember seeing a forensic programme on the TV where two people were killed in a road crash, they spent days trying to determine the cause but to no avail.
In the end a passing motorist came forward and said the driver was waving his hand about, it was then they found the remains of the wasp down the air vent.

Best to just open all the windows and hope the bugger flies out.

Back