Clone Forum/Ferarri SIM Forum Offlline

gsmtech

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Noticed the China Clone Dreambox Forum has been down for 2 or 3 days nows...was also blacklisted by Google for apparently hosting malicious software.

Intresting...who wants to bet when and if they return..they'll blame the SIM201 team for hacking the forum etc...lol

Yeah i noticed that it's down, the last day i went on it my virus programme said there was trojans on it, so i never logged on. I got banned last week from it because they didn't like what i said about them. it was a not bad forum till they started all this shite about sim 2.01, the mods and the ++se that own it have just turned into complete bams, welll some of the mods, one of them is really good, he is shit hot with electronic stuff and really helpful.

I got banned last week from it because they didn't like what i said about them.,
the mods and the ++se that own it have just turned into complete bams, .

sounds very much like somewhere else we know:

Last edited:
Yeah i noticed that it's down, the last day i went on it my virus programme said there was trojans on it, so i never logged on. I got banned last week from it because they didn't like what i said about them. it was a not bad forum till they started all this shite about sim 2.01, the mods and the ++se that own it have just turned into complete bams, welll some of the mods, one of them is really good, he is shit hot with electronic stuff and really helpful.

Yup I agree, was a really good resource for clone information and discussion, before all of this SIM201 vs Ferarri SIM Wars kicked off..

It's been crap since Ferarri "sponsored" an paid for some influence on the forum...It was good before because it was impartial.

They're now showing the below message....

"Forum has been hacked and infected by BADWARE, we have analyzed all logs and another info. New OS install done. Latest software version of our forum will be available very soon.

We are improving security of forum server and it takes some time, however we will be back soom.

We have registered another domain names for our forum - now pointed to our home page - h**p://www.8wow8.com and h**p://www.dx1.us, if all OK we will be back by tomorrow"

Last edited:
can someone please explian to me not so briefly what this 'war' is about??

Because the Crazy Ferrari team claim that everything that goes wrong with them is sim 2.01 teams fault, 2.01 team copy there work they attack there forum etc, it is total shite, they seem to be very childish

Looks like they are back online now. Still no sign of theyre new SSL/kernel/driver supporting patch...infact theyve locked that thread...

Back