Clone Dm 800 via Dhl from china

sirius5e

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all , i have ordered a Cloned Dm 800 from china ( szbct ) i received a scan of the receipt with the dhl tracking number on but its not found on dhl tracking site?

Is this normal early doors into a shipment or am i being parra :Yikes:

Why give a tracking number thats not found .

if youve literally only just ordered in the last few hours then id say it at least needs the documentation/info to be fed back to the local depot. id say at least 6-8 hours before anythings on the tracking site...

im not a lover of DHL and UPS from china.most times you will get hit with a import tax no matter what figure he puts on it .

Thanks for the info , just trying to work out the time differences from the email.
It does'nt help i'm using opera mail and china is either 6 / 7 /8 hours ahead :comp1:

I done the same last week mate.

It takes 2 days to "test" then he posts it out to you. It wont show up on the DHL website until 2 days after he sent you the tracking number.

On a positive note, it was posted on Sat & I got it on Monday - no taxes or extra charges to pay, worked out at £169 delivered

BTW Chris when did your tracking number become active ?
I,m feeling like a lil kid at chrimbo :thumbsup:

Dont know the guys name, but was via SZBCT.

Took a few days, but as soon as its posted, it will show up on the DHL website.

Just goto the UK site & paste the number (without spaces) in the box on the left :)

I ordered on a saturday from Vincent at BCT it arrived on the following Friday, didnt show on the DHL trackinking untill Tuesday evening.

Yeah, there's a delay between them sending you the email with the scanned receipt and it showing on DHL's website. Mine didn't show until the parcel had reached Hong Kong which was 24 - 48 hrs after I'd got the email. It was the right number, though, so don't panic just yet ;)

I done the same last week mate.

It takes 2 days to "test" then he posts it out to you. It wont show up on the DHL website until 2 days after he sent you the tracking number.

On a positive note, it was posted on Sat & I got it on Monday - no taxes or extra charges to pay, worked out at £169 delivered

Be prepared for the DHL envelope through your letterbox, mine was £9.50.

mipmip.

I picked it up from the office - no mention of any tax mate

Don't worry about the tracking not showing up, like everyone said.

I ordered just a few days ago and had the same issue and it's showed up today.

Also, just in relation to the import tax:

I asked Vincent to put the value at $40 and declare it as a commercial sample, and therefore got charged nothing.

@ mipmip , was that import duty tax m8 ?

Can't put my hand on invoice, but value of goods on bill from BCT was $93 and I think it was VAT they charged for with £1 ish for their costs. I'm not the only one either, so not an isolated case.

mipmip.

just go direct from bct as they'll only drop ship from them anyways and its atleast 40 pound cheaper

if you buy 2 or 3 with mates then itll work out very cheap. I paid 8.50 tax on dm800s and dm500c

i paid about 162 then 8.50 tax (but this only came in post today almost a month later)

Posted by telewestTUM

mipmip.

I picked it up from the office - no mention of any tax mate

I also picked up mine from DHL depo, but few weeks later I received a bill for £14.50 from them!

Last edited:
I also picked up mine from DHL depo, but few weeks later I received a bill for £14.50 from them!

Had they opened up the package ?

If not, how did they know how much duty you had to pay?

Back