Claim free Gift

Signed up too now to wait and see what comes, ireally do wonder what they will be sending out to people.Thanks:Cheers:

something very cheap

and hundreds of junk e-mails

something very cheap

and hundreds of junk e-mails

i hope not, i have to much junk as it is, i havnt opened my emails for about 5 months lol and thats on both accounts

hope i get i junk deleter or maybe a million quid would be nice, id buy liverpoo and burn it down :proud:

just a joke david:Cheers:

HONEST lol

Just had an Email today from them saying

You'll be pleased to know that your order has been despatched.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Thank you
The 24gone.com Support

So they are actaully sending things out wonder what teh hell it can be, i must say i have notice an increase of junk mail lately too:proud:

I checked my account and it says despatched but I've not had an email yet.
I registered using a hotmail account and haven't had any spam - YET!!!!
I notice the forum is down at 24gone - was hoping to find out what was being sent out.

:drink:

Allegedly I'm going to recieve a triple pack of 4Gb MP3 players!

Order was dispatched yesterday......

Hmmm, let's see shall we...

isnt that one of there offers for £19.99, check ya email before that, it doesnt tell you what your getting?

You're quite correct mate.

I wonder what it'll be?

A keyring with their name on it?

lol

Got my item dispatched email as well , 4 days later still got nothing delivered , be a stupid way to start a new company if they don't send anything , SVP were always such a good honest company, with things the way they are these days I doubt Steve will be trying to stitch everybody up if ot's him who's runnimng this company as well , will have to wait for the postman everyday to see if he brings me any goodies :)

Back