ck3 pro problems

celtic1888_04

Member ++
Reaction score
i have a ck3 pro here and for some reason or other will not let me read lite ons any more. ive treid a benq and a sammy just there and they work fine but not the lite on. i thought maybe it was because it was on lt so i flashed it back to stock and then tried to read it but still kept getting bad serial data message.
it is an old drive and hasnt been update to new firmware(0251) as it still shows f/w rev 7485.
i was using usb but its not showing up in device manager so i tried the rs232 to serial cable and it doesnt work either.

any ideas whats going wrong here???

have you probed the drive board in correct place: MPX01 and followed JF guide?
Probed R707 m8. The drive hasn't took the new update yet and is still showing 7485 in jungle flasher. I've been flashing these for a few years now so I'm pretty sure I've done everything right. Was reading that the 1st ck3 pro's had problems with 1 of the chips heating up and failing when the USB cable was connected. I'm starting to think that's what happened to mine

M8 this is an old liteon drive that i have spare in attic. It hasn't been in an xbox for maybe a year or so. It hasn't been updated to the point where I would have to probe mpx01 or a probe3. Maybe I'm missing something. Does the new
Jf require me to probe mpx01 and use phatkey button.

mine liteon had a old ixtreme on it and the r707 was not working had to use the other point mentioned,,,,,,

Glad you got her going :)
I've just been fannying around with a sammy that stuck while updating to latest flash. That was fun :)

Back