Cider!

yeah trouble is you've started now though and as magnus magnuson says "i've started so ill finish" :Cheers:

If all goes tits up phone work and tell them you had some dodgy apples that had a funny effect on you;)

I'd get shot if I did mate. We have a VIP visit from the Chief Executive of our company's owners tomorrow so I better make an effort and give the best Oliver Reed impression Possible ;)

I usually drink cider prefer Strongbow or Gaymers but will drink Magners if there is nothing else.

I'd get shot if I did mate. We have a VIP visit from the Chief Executive of our company's owners tomorrow so I better make an effort and give the best Oliver Reed impression Possible ;)

oliver reed impression do you mean posh?

Glad no one has mentioned Blackthorns - can't stick the stuff. Used to drink woodpeckers when I was younger but its too sweet for me now. Like Gaymers, Bulmers, Magners and Strongbow, not necessarily in that order!!

I used to drink whisky in the house, but haven't touched a drop in a while.
Malt whisky straight, but I'll throw anything else in with a blend.
Speyside & Islay are my Malt's of choice.

Nowadays I'm partial to a red wine when relaxing at home.

When I'm out, I'll maybe have a whisky or two, then start on Heavy, 70/, 80/ etc.
--
No-one's mention Strongbow Sirrus yet, 'tis a great drink on a warm day.
A few ice cubes dropped into a pint glass, then some Sirrus poured over the top.
Wait until the condensation forms on the glass, then enjoy :)
autoscale-172x172.png

I used to drink whisky in the house, but haven't touched a drop in a while.
Malt whisky straight, but I'll throw anything else in with a blend.
Speyside & Islay are my Malt's of choice.

Nowadays I'm partial to a red wine when relaxing at home.

When I'm out, I'll maybe have a whisky or two, then start on Heavy, 70/, 80/ etc.
--
No-one's mention Strongbow Sirrus yet, 'tis a great drink on a warm day.
A few ice cubes dropped into a pint glass, then some Sirrus poured over the top.
Wait until the condensation forms on the glass, then enjoy :)
autoscale-172x172.png

yeah sirrus is my wifes favourite drink and all of her GIRL friends lol ;)

magners and bulmers are the same company bulmers brought them out we do the art work for both bottles and bulmers pay for them

and Woodpecker lol so really they got most of the market ;)

nothing to do with cider but i was at a party on Friday and some of the younger ones were downing this fecking luminous green concoction called a Fat Frog.

1/3 bottle of blue WKD
1/3 bottle smirnoff ice
1/3 bottle of orange breezer
and a double voddy for good measure.

quite an amazing sensation I can tell you :drunk:

nothing to do with cider but i was at a party on Friday and some of the younger ones were downing this fecking luminous green concoction called a Fat Frog.

1/3 bottle of blue WKD
1/3 bottle smirnoff ice
1/3 bottle of orange breezer
and a double voddy for good measure.

quite an amazing sensation I can tell you :drunk:

Tastes like refreshers, my wifes drinks it, they just fill a jug with 1 bottle of each and loads of ice.
Theres a load of different combinations, like a union jack.....red wkd, smirf ice and blue wicked.

Still prefer a pint lager myself.

Tastes like refreshers, my wifes drinks it, they just fill a jug with 1 bottle of each and loads of ice.
Theres a load of different combinations, like a union jack.....red wkd, smirf ice and blue wicked.

Still prefer a pint lager myself.

thats exactly what it tastes like jaffa lol.
makes yer face contort in the same way as well.
i dont think i could manage more than 6 tbh

Back