Cider!

Baaheeduk

Inactive User
Reaction score
In a house with lots of alcohol on the go!!
I like Bulmers when having a wee drinky in the house but I usually drink lager when i'm out.

I've had a change of cider today and managed to get myself through 5 tins of Strongbow, a 2 litre bottle of Strongbow with another 2 litre bottle in the fridge (16.07pm) :)

What alcoholic beverage are you peeps refreshing yourselves with today?

:Cheers:

I usually drink Bulmers or Magners when its warm and sunny....obviuosly not a drop has touched my lips this summer........:proud:

I like lager myself but none for me today as I have to go to work.

by first choice was Bulmers but since I tried Gaymers (was on special lol) I really like Gaymers now

so would be in preference
Gaymers
bulmers
woodpecker
strongbow

not had larger in god knows how long

they are very very simlar but I find Bulmers a little sweeter :)
Magners is OK though

this is the Gaymers I mean Cliff

gaymer300.jpg

how about Vimto? Does that count?? :err:

Today be wetting the pallet with Extra cold carling with The new 4% triple filtered Stella and for pudding a large bottle of Asahi Japans finest lager...................whoooooooooooooooooooooo

tonight i will partake in a bottle of red washed downs with a couple of stellas

I like Bulmers when having a wee drinky in the house but I usually drink lager when i'm out.

I've had a change of cider today and managed to get myself through 5 tins of Strongbow, a 2 litre bottle of Strongbow with another 2 litre bottle in the fridge (16.07pm) :)

lmao all that and perfect spelling and grammar ;) not a slurred word in there :)

My lovly wife has been thoughtfull enough to bring me some coca cola in from shopping so i will be popping open my litre of duty free jack daniels i brought home from turkey mmmmm.

by first choice was Bulmers but since I tried Gaymers (was on special lol) I really like Gaymers now

so would be in preference
Gaymers
bulmers
woodpecker
strongbow

not had larger in god knows how long

we have a really nice gaymers glass like that with a gold rim that my wife erm borrowed from a pub ;)

must admit....i love cider...any cider in fact !!
i still a sucker for 2 bottles diamond white in a pint glass with loads of ice...hhmmm,, in fact i gonna have 1 right now !
between bulmers and magners....bulmers any day !!

my fave cider is moonshine, but its hard too get hold of !

must admit....i love cider...any cider in fact !!
i still a sucker for 2 bottles diamond white in a pint glass with loads of ice...hhmmm,, in fact i gonna have 1 right now !
between bulmers and magners....bulmers any day !!

my fave cider is moonshine, but its hard too get hold of !

diamond white but thats white cider :sick: brings back bad memories of throwing up on street corners does diamond white.

Absolutely mate. I'm working tomorrow though :(

Must be careful, must be careful, must be careful......lol

yeah trouble is you've started now though and as magnus magnuson says "i've started so ill finish" :Cheers:

If all goes tits up phone work and tell them you had some dodgy apples that had a funny effect on you;)

Back