Chicken Tikka

PollyPhfiller

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just tryed the new chicken Tikka flavour Walkers crisps, They should be renamed Roast chicken as thats what they are[MAD]Total advertising Gimmick[/MAD]

Have you tried them??????????

aint they got that new campaign about creating a new flavour?

mine would be meat pie, chips and gravy, yum, i'm a simple guy at heart.

aint they got that new campaign about creating a new flavour?

Yes they have dave m8, mine would be Good old fashioned fanny Flavour...[for the single[Bloke] crisp Eater] and probably Chicken chowmein or spunk flavour[ For the slag that cannot get enough]:banana:

Yes they have dave m8, mine would be Good old fashioned fanny Flavour...[for the single[Bloke] crisp Eater] and probably Chicken chowmein or spunk flavour[ For the slag that cannot get enough]:banana:

now, now, no need to go all crude :)

how about donner kebab and chilli sauce or a kobeda with mayo and chilli, or maybe a chicken and blackbean, yummmmmm.

Crisps should be either plain or cheese and onion. Anything else is heresy.

I haven't tried them. I'm still mourning the loss of Beef and Onion. Steak and Onion is disgusting.

I used to remember an Onion and Chives (or was it Cheese and Chives?) flavour years ago that they've stopped making too. They were godly!

I haven't tried them. I'm still mourning the loss of Beef and Onion. Steak and Onion is disgusting.

I used to remember an Onion and Chives (or was it Cheese and Chives?) flavour years ago that they've stopped making too. They were godly!

Spot on about beef & onion Kris....my m8 hated them but he doesnt mind steak & onion. The beef ones were like eating an oxo cube.

I will eat any flavour really except prawn cocktail, I love sea food but they are disgusting. My favorite flavour is ready salted.

not a big Walkers fan anyway, i am either a Pringles or Seabrook person (Seabrook Worcester Sauce, yum).

I would like to see a bag of crisps with each chip with several different flavour that complements each other

Those new McCoy, boy they are bloomin warm but I couldnt stop eating them and when finished I thought somehole had set a red hot poker on my tongue.

Those new McCoy, boy they are bloomin warm but I couldnt stop eating them and when finished I thought somehole had set a red hot poker on my tongue.

you dare pit them against the might of 'flamin hot monster munch'

just remembered fav crisps, it was the old skool smiths square, when you had a little blue salt packet inside, yum

Last edited:
you dare pit them against the might of 'flamin hot monster munch'

just remembered fav crisps, it was the old skool smiths square, when you had a little blue salt packet inside, yum

You can still get salt & shake and you can also get squares aswell.

Dave m8....monster munch are not crisps, they are mush.....:proud:

monster munch are not crisps, they are mush.....:proud:

OCUH that fooking well hurt jaffa m8, Surely Beef monster munch deserves a shout...............

A quality munch,I actually like.......like a a small minority get quite beefy and wet when touchiong the gold foil packet that is walkers flagship.........................lol

I thought that was only in the south,???? The northern version was ready salted:proud:

you need therapy my friend :)jaf, but salt n shake don't taste the same any more :(

munch are good in small doses, laugh about it now, but in my first few years of high school they said eating more than 30 bags at once would give you cancer, f*ck knows where that came from.

fish n chips were also cool - but was they classed as biscuits?

now i just like a nice tube of pringles with some primula.

Last edited:
Digressing here chaps but have you seen the size of monster munch these days Tiny i swear they used to be about 3 x bigger. Also why we are on the subject the multi packs what a joke a third of a bag of crisps if you are lucky WTF.

favourites at the minute Nik Naks rib n saucy may wee.

Digressing here chaps but have you seen the size of monster munch these days Tiny i swear they used to be about 3 x bigger. Also why we are on the subject the multi packs what a joke a third of a bag of crisps if you are lucky WTF.

favourites at the minute Nik Naks rib n saucy may wee.

Valid point Col my good man .Monster munch as well as Nik Naks[scampi] are a tiny portion of what they used to be...............It does piss me of off slightly.....But like you I remember when monster munch were the size of large old fashioned dustbin lids[or in modern terms] a one night stands a middle aged stinky fanny.

Massive:Clap:

Nik nacks were they corn based, if so how the hell did they get to that weird shape, used to like the orange packaged ones(think spicy), also still buy the odd pack of transform-o-snacks(pickled onion)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back