Cheltenham

tacapall

Member +
Reaction score
Word going round Ireland that "Aran Concerto" is a good thing at Cheltenham

Cheers,

Got tip for Snowy Morning in the Royal and Sun Alliance.

amereto queen or something like that trained by henderson,was told best of meeting but dont think its a very big price

amereto queen or something like that trained by henderson,was told best of meeting but dont think its a very big price

amereto rose looks a gd thing at 3/1 fav for the novice hurdle but we have only seen it run agaisnst poor opposision always the case at chelthnam...where as HARDY EAUSTACE looks a MACHINE around cheltnhamand is my money bet for the champion hurdle...i think detriot city may have had his running..

Champion hurdle looks the best race of Cheltenham this year as the entries are just quality. I have backed Detriot City at 5/1. Theres gonna be plenty of pace in the race which will suit a few. But i believe DC only ever does enough to win and will pull even more out the bag next Tuesday.

My other NAP of the meeting is Katchit in the JCB triumph Hurdle on Friday. This will be my second large bet of the week.

Champion hurdle looks the best race of Cheltenham this year as the entries are just quality. I have backed Detriot City at 5/1. Theres gonna be plenty of pace in the race which will suit a few. But i believe DC only ever does enough to win and will pull even more out the bag next Tuesday.

My other NAP of the meeting is Katchit in the JCB triumph Hurdle on Friday. This will be my second large bet of the week.

WOW if u got 5/1 on dc what a price but honestly there are no dead certs in racing but i think he may come unstuck against a rematch agaisnt hardy eaustace..will b a great race to watch as im a great fan of horse racing...i must say dc was my fancy but after seein how impressivly hardy won his last race he does look a lot beetter than when he won the [i think] 2005 champion hurdle..

Detroit City is a good horse but it is over 20 years since a 5 year old won the Champion Hurdle

Best of luck m8, you've identified 2 of my bankers for the meeting. Now if Fair Along and Kauto Star can oblige as well I could be in for a large return!

Ah well, so far all I'm in for is a trip to the poor house!

Last edited:
Back