Cheapest Car Hire Switzerland - Abroad?

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
We are going to switzerland for a weekend in september, and wanted to hire a car, we have booked with easyjet as there prices was the cheapest and its only a 2 hour flight if that.

Have any of you got any recommendations on a good - Cheap lol, car hire ???

I can't seem to get a 7 seater for less than £90 a day, its a bit steep

EDIT:
FOUND THIS LINK WITH 20% OFF SWITZERLAND GENEVA AIRPORT CAR HIRE BOOKINGS

Sixt Rent a Car: Hire your Rental Car Worldwide NOW WITH 20% OFF CAR HIRE BOOKINGS*

Thank you!

Regards
Mick

Last edited:
We are going to switzerland for a weekend in september, and wanted to hire a car, we have booked with easyjet as there prices was the cheapest and its only a 2 hour flight if that.

Have any of you got any recommendations on a good - Cheap lol, car hire ???

I can't seem to get a 7 seater for less than £90 a day, its a bit steep

Thank you!

Regards
Mick

That sounds like a good deal to me M8 - you sure it aint nicked lol

Don`t know if Economy car hire...not economy car rentals which sometimes comes up when you google search hire there but we use them in portugal half a dozen times a year and they take some beating

That sounds like a good deal to me M8 - you sure it aint nicked lol

But the flights there and back was £560 for 6 people, car for 4 days is bloody 400 with all inclusive... its a bit steep lol.

and that was from sixt. @shaun127 yeah we fly into geneva, can I order it from the french side???

I know nothing about it lol.

Mick

Last edited:
Given the exchange rate and the cost of living in Switzerland...

...just watch out for the sting when you return it. Try and get them to agree 'marks and scratches' BEFORE you pick it up and make sure you understand the small print regarding fuel/cleaning etc.

Switzerland is a great place - enjoy :)

Switzerland is a great place - enjoy :)

It's Beautiful, I remember my first time there when I took the train to la tzoumaz, I was on my ipad reading some book then looked over and we was going past lake geneva, it was stunning, I put the ipad away and just stared out the window for the rest of the journey.

We took a boat out on lake geneva, and took it all the way to the castle (the one where biron was locked away lol) amazing lake you can see the bottom when you are close to the sides.

I have never been anywhere like switzerland and we stayed way up the mountains in a chalet and it blew us away, We only needed a 5 seater then as the mother in law was not coming, and it was like £400 for 10 days!

Mick

It's Beautiful, I remember my first time there when I took the train to la tzoumaz, I was on my ipad reading some book then looked over and we was going past lake geneva, it was stunning, I put the ipad away and just stared out the window for the rest of the journey.

We took a boat out on lake geneva, and took it all the way to the castle (the one where biron was locked away lol) amazing lake you can see the bottom when you are close to the sides.

I have never been anywhere like switzerland and we stayed way up the mountains in a chalet and it blew us away, We only needed a 5 seater then as the mother in law was not coming, and it was like £400 for 10 days!

Mick

I regularly spend some time in Flims, not well known but a really great place. I'll dig out some pics and post them when I get chance :)

Back