TheDogsNutts

Member +
Reaction score
Beautiful black chrome design
Six LED night vision camera, built in microphone, manual focus
Can be twisted into virtually any position
Price: £0.01

P&P is £6.98 thou (7 left so be quick)

[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/greymobiles-Webcam-Microphone-Night-Vision/dp/B000LUSJ9S/ref=pd_ka_9/026-5084578-3609205?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1172826173&sr=8-9[/ame]

Just like to point out that the LEDs come on automatically when the light is low and there is no way of turning them off other than unplugging the camera. This can be very annoying if you'd want to leave it plugged in all the time...

I was only pointing out that 6 bright LEDs on all night can can be very annoying.

cheers for heads up....my webcam sucks.....have to put a light next to it....my in-laws live in Cyprus....will get a great pic for my kids to see..

Thanks M8

8, 16, 19, 24, 31, 44

Now we both need to put that on whether we want to or not

Just to point out i have this webcam, bought it for a tenner. The LEDS can be turned off. And if you have vista you have to search for the drivers and LED will not work with vista. But with XP this is by far the best webcam on the market for its price.

I used to have one of these they where annoying at night.

Just like to point out that the LEDs come on automatically when the light is low and there is no way of turning them off other than unplugging the camera. This can be very annoying if you'd want to leave it plugged in all the time...

right click the icon in icon tray and exit..webcam and lights are now off.

great little cam for the price, picture is better than a cam i paid £20 for.

Mine must just look the same - no tray icon with mine and no switching off of the LEDs. All drivers installed correctly.

B000LUSJ9S.01-A2I7QVS8P2UX7J._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Back