Cheap Holiday to Turkey - Can You Beat This?

mobad

Inactive User
Reaction score
Thomas cook have given us the cheapest deal possible, £220 per person to Turkey (Marmaris), 3 star hotel, for 7 nights on the 15th of June.

There's around 12 people going so far and that's the best price they could do.
Do you think we would be able to get any better if we paid a little bit more to another destination?

A year and a half ago, I went to Sharm el Sheikh for 7 nights and paid £350 but in a 5 star hotel (Ritz El Carlton).

we are going to icemeler in may and its costing us £600 all told for 2 weeks all inclusive

Tesco vouchers is paying the rest which is £1160 so thats a good deal lol:):):)

depends where u are flying from as some airports charge more than others, but £220 seems quite good

how about this..........

The package includes return flights from various UK airports to Bodrum, seven nights at the five-star The Litera Royal Marin hotel, all inclusive board and compulsory taxes and surcharges. It's based on two people sharing. There are great rates from April to October.

The Litera Royal Marin is just 100 metres from the beachfront with fantastic views over Gumbet Bay. It has outdoor and indoor swimming pools, a fitness centre, squash courts, Turkish bath, sauna, Jacuzzi, aqua gym, bars, restaurants and so much more! The town centre is a short 15 minute walk away. Note: this hotel is not suitable for anyone with walking difficulties.

Thomas cook have given us the cheapest deal possible, £220 per person to Turkey (Marmaris), 3 star hotel, for 7 nights on the 15th of June.

There's around 12 people going so far and that's the best price they could do.
Do you think we would be able to get any better if we paid a little bit more to another destination?

A year and a half ago, I went to Sharm el Sheikh for 7 nights and paid £350 but in a 5 star hotel (Ritz El Carlton).

I go there 7 days later on the 21st to the hotel Club Julian :Bounce::Bounce::Bounce: for 2 weeks . 3 adults and 3 kids and it cost me £2350

how about this..........

The package includes return flights from various UK airports to Bodrum, seven nights at the five-star The Litera Royal Marin hotel, all inclusive board and compulsory taxes and surcharges. It's based on two people sharing. There are great rates from April to October.

The Litera Royal Marin is just 100 metres from the beachfront with fantastic views over Gumbet Bay. It has outdoor and indoor swimming pools, a fitness centre, squash courts, Turkish bath, sauna, Jacuzzi, aqua gym, bars, restaurants and so much more! The town centre is a short 15 minute walk away. Note: this hotel is not suitable for anyone with walking difficulties.

How much is that package for m8?

How much is that package for m8?

dhhhhh.... sos was having a blonde moment...lol

The five-star all inclusive holiday starts from just £289 per person.

oh my word....seriouly having blonde days lately...lol

go to here.....

dealchecker.co.uk

Back