Channels??

Bonni

Inactive User
Reaction score
anyone confirm in Dundee if the channels have now gone due to N3
only getting 1,2,3,4 at mo
Regards

ah well been great while it lasted (no its been Brill)..

I would like to say a big Thankyou to everyone on the forum,
Admin, Mods, and members,Thats help me and thousands of others with every box out there,,

I still have Virgin, have always paid my way, and never got greedy (if every one paid for the minimum package i dont think it would have got this bad)
so its now the case of paying extra, but what the hell, no one complains when its free and running smoothly, and saving just short of £100 per month etc for all the channels available and free modem.

But i truely am thankfull for all you Guys, My biggest Thanx goes to none other than Davidh an amazing guy..:Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap:

Im not leaving oh no cause i love reading all the other stuff & help on the forum
and will still donate..So Later

Regards..................

PS Also Big Thanx to IanB man i nearly forgot you,,,you also helped me heaps..omg sorry M8 xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
well is always good to pay a little to get a lot
i know falkirk has gone and in glasgow we only have 1 or 2 weeks at best
but all fun to get it going again ,still lots to help with

Admin, Mods, and members,Thats help me and thousands of others with every box out there,,

I still have Virgin, have always paid my way, and never got greedy (if every one paid for the minimum package i dont think it would have got this bad)
so its now the case of paying extra, but what the hell, no one complains when its free and running smoothly, and saving just short of £100 per month etc for all the channels available and free modem.

But i truely am thankfull for all you Guys, My biggest Thanx goes to none other than Davidh an amazing guy..:Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Cl
Im not leaving oh no cause i love reading all the other stuff & help on the forum

Nice post Rose :Clap::Clap::Clap:

sad day in dundee bonni nagra 3 is here
put my freeview box on [crap] till i decide what to do
thanks to all for the help on this great site
need to go the pub sunday to watch the footy:alcohol:

Tryf2...I still think Virgin is the way to go but its all trial and error now,

i still have my Xl package so only need to put sports onto it, but thinking of setting up lappy as a media centre,, lots of reading first so i can do it correctly
hate reading unless its a good thriller or who done it (lol), but if i want extra channels for other rooms that might have to be the way..

unless anyone has better idea :banana::proud:

Sad day in dundee now N3 here but its been good while it lasted.thanks for the help on the forum i will also have to go to the pub on sunday. Once again thanks.

hey great post, am like yourself paying for xl pack and agree with you 100%, but dont fret too much you could go the sat route? i am seems to be viable unless bob has better method, please enlighten us?? am intrigued now!
cheers!

Well im defo in the Pub Sunday (got Christening) (lol)....I think there are quite a few from Dundee
on this forum, but they dont show it,,
yes Bob so true, but time will tell, my saying is

What Man/Woman Can do, Man/Woman can undo:banana::banana:

got to give credit to both sexes as there are some good female Mods/members on here too

Last edited:
bobs only taking the piss to keep the thread going
everybody knows there is no crack for nagra 3 and wont be for a long time so get ur pennies out your pockets and bite the bullet
my 3 year old starview worked out at about 50p a week for full package
i think it will be a wee bit more now

well mybe "bob" mybe better off talking some sence & nt just being silly & trying to get his post count up !:Clap:

bobs only taking the piss to keep the thread going
everybody knows there is no crack for nagra 3 and wont be for a long time so get ur pennies out your pockets and bite the bullet
my 3 year old starview worked out at about 50p a week for full package
i think it will be a wee bit more now

I wasn't taking the piss, neither did I state N3 was hacked but I did say they is a way around everything.

I don't see why my 'bumped' posts were silly or to keep the thread going, I merely said what has already been discussed on the forum so there was nothing new I said.

But i truely am thankfull for all you Guys, My biggest Thanx goes to none other than Davidh an amazing guy..:Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap:

PS Also Big Thanx to IanB man i nearly forgot you,,,you also helped me heaps..omg sorry M8 xxxxxxxxx

excellent post couldn't have said it any better, everyone here has helped me out just by readin the various posts so thanks for free tv for 3 plus yrs everyone :banana:

Well im defo in the Pub Sunday (got Christening) (lol)....I think there are quite a few from Dundee
on this forum, but they dont show it,,
yes Bob so true, but time will tell, my saying is

What Man/Woman Can do, Man/Woman can undo:banana::banana:

got to give credit to both sexes as there are some good female Mods/members on here too

tell us who they are so we can get rid of them one by one ,starting Baaheeduk lol
and the only female is bro pmsl

Back