Channels not working, no Cccam.cfg

ii 2fas2c ii

Inactive User
Reaction score
Basically I factory reset my box and installed the nemesis 2.6 image on my dm800hd sim 2.01 box
I then installed ts panel and put in the bouqote list through dreambox edit, I then scanned for the channels using
Tuner config>Config mode-simple
mode-single
Satelite-
Send diseQc-no
Tone amplitude-800mv
and then I do automatic scan and then I check to see if I can get the channells but I got none
It kept saying check tuner configuration as well as the bouqote list is not showing all the channels only minority but only the categories(entertainment,movies etc)
So please I need help also, I cannot find the cccam.cfg file on flash fxp, could anyone tell me where I can gind it
Thanks

Basically I factory reset my box and installed the nemesis 2.6 image on my dm800hd sim 2.01 box
I then installed ts panel and put in the bouqote list through dreambox edit, I then scanned for the channels using
Tuner config>Config mode-simple
mode-single
Satelite-
Send diseQc-no
Tone amplitude-800mv
and then I do automatic scan and then I check to see if I can get the channells but I got none
It kept saying check tuner configuration as well as the bouqote list is not showing all the channels only minority but only the categories(entertainment,movies etc)
So please I need help also, I cannot find the cccam.cfg file on flash fxp, could anyone tell me where I can gind it
Thanks

Take the advice that has been offered in the other thread and posted this there...and flash a image that's ready made,you are just starting over again!!!
mate this is your best bet

Quote:You may wish to try the images uploaded by Ferret and Doods. They are "ready to go".

Take the advice that has been offered in the other thread and posted this there...and flash a image that's ready made,you are just starting over again!!!
mate this is your best bet

Quote:You may wish to try the images uploaded by Ferret and Doods. They are "ready to go".

Can you give me the images my ferret and doods ??
Where can I find them

Can you give me the images my ferret and doods ??
Where can I find them

openpli-2.1-beta-dm800-2013-03-31-sim2-dOOds - Downloads - DigitalWorldz Technology Forum - Satellite, television, consoles, community

this has everything installed all ready for you even "Ccam" epg the lot,basically plug and play

once you put in your personal information and if you get bad picture and sound as i said from beginning its your server provider
not ccam,please give it a go and prove me wrong....and this will get you sorted and feet up.

Last edited:
Cool, I will try that, and when I install it, can I update the image, or will that erase everything
And where can I get more skins
Is there an option where I can download more skins

Try walking before you run m8 ;)

Take good advice you do not need to update anything only bouquets and picons really
What about skins, If I want a different skin, is there an option to download differed ones from websites or is it only 1 skin that is copmatible with open pli

I don't get it

basically you are having a few problems even getting your box/image doing what you want it to.First get your box with a working image sorted and everything working as it should.Do not update anything but bouquets etc do not mess with image

have you flashed the image yet??
you can install all you need from plugin menu but first you need to flash the image to box do your bouquets and epg etc sort your channel lists..walk first

What about skins, If I want a different skin, is there an option to download differed ones from websites or is it only 1 skin that is copmatible with open pli
Yes there are many skins. Many also downloadable from the plugins menu. Download, install, select it in the skins menu and reboot.

I don't bother with them and leave on default.

basically you are having a few problems even getting your box/image doing what you want it to.First get your box with a working image sorted and everything working as it should.Do not update anything but bouquets etc do not mess with image

have you flashed the image yet??
you can install all you need from plugin menu but first you need to flash the image to box do your bouquets and epg etc sort your channel lists..walk first
Hi, I flashed and put on the image as well as installed Cccam2.3.0 through ts panel, and also update the buquotes.
But when I go on flash fxp and var/etc I still cannot find Cccam.cfg ??!!

Thanks you all have been a great help, I am receiving my channels not in crisp and clear
I would like to especially thanks AJT for the contribution
Now tomorrow I will try do some different skins
aLL THE BEST

How can you view encrypted channels if there is no CCcam.cfg and you are using CCcam?

By the way, the config file is /etc/ Hopefully there is a sybmolic link in whichever image you are using to redirect to the correct place.

Back