channels not clearing

dave_c

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi guys , I have a tm5402 hd m2 , the line I had was coming to the end , so decided to try another as the old one was rather glitch , so got another , all channels on 19e and 30w working perfect , no glitching , no freezing , channels on 13e , some of the polsat are clearing , but not as many as was on old line , but cannot get any of the sly it to clear at all , if they do it prob takes about 10 mins for it to actually open it , then after about 30 secs it just freezes and comes up scrambled channel , put my old line bk on and they open straight away , so I'm thinking must be in someway the line , got in touch with the provider who says may have to update image or firmware to work properly , which obv cant do on a tm5402 , just seem strange that all the other lines I had , worked ok with sly it and this one doesn't

thx manic , thought it may be as like I said if I put my old line in which has a few days left on it , they open , so might have to renew the old one for those and the new one just for 19 and 30

sent my provider another email, stating that the other lines I had used prev all opened sly it , he told me to send a list of channels that wasn't clearing and will try to fix it , so I turned off old line and connected to new line and low and behold they decided to clear in a matter of seconds , sly it is a bit glitch , but the others are fine , noticed that the fox comedy on psat is ok for a few hrs during the day , then tends to glitch and freeze at night , other than that all seems ok , am I also right in thinking that pfila is not opening again

hmmm stranger and stranger although the channels on 13e are now clearing they only seem to open for a certain amount of time , on fri they cleared fine from 9am until 7pm , yesterday they cleared from 9am until 5pm after that they just come on for a while then freeze , only happening on 13e , all other sats are fine

Back