Channels Missing 28.2E Sky

Re: Channels missing/IPTV/CableTV/Boxing/Anything else apart from Satellite

They went on Tuesday. Satellite users can only watch them on official receiver.

Not satellite users, just those on a fixed sky dish on 28e, anyone on decent motorised satellite systems have massive choices of all channel types at high quality & no 3pm blackout.

on the subject of iptv i have a extrend ET8000 and ET8500 with IPTV player installed and it works great on both

i have m3u play list installed and its populated in the bouquets i can get them to play for about 30/40 seconds then the channel freezes

any help would be appreciated

blue

How have you added the m3u file

i have used iptv bouquet and it populates the programs and i have also used Plugin m2b (m3u / bouquet Converter)

Ask your provider if he uses the xtreme app or download esttings+ andd add tiur m3u file that way

i have used a free m3u to try and see what it like

if you were paying sky on zgemma and solo2 clone boxes all I suggest mate is cancel your PayPal payments.

I would not recommend you ring sky and ask why your channel is black after paying £20.
Strange one as you previously said you set your own box up?

Think he runs a small server (maybe just for himself so he can get multiroom) so the card is in an unofficial box. At least that's what I gather from what's been said, could be off the mark lol

sport 2 gone now

SS2 UK went last week nothing new apart from use the ROI version

Re: Sky UK 28.2 East Latest Changes

you can scan till your hearts content it wont do a thing.

instead of asking questions READ around first

on the subject of iptv i have a extrend ET8000 and ET8500 with IPTV player installed and it works great on both

i have m3u play list installed and its populated in the bouquets i can get them to play for about 30/40 seconds then the channel freezes

any help would be appreciated

blue

I seem to recall reading somewhere that the free ones do this or jump to next channel after 30 secs.

SS4 was the only channel I watched, as mentioned gone in RoI since last Thursday. Am thinking about getting an android streamer now, what options are others on here considering? Any recommendations would be appreciated...

Just stream using your enigma2 box (assuming that's what you use)

have look post 491

I saw that and it says "Update (April 25th) : Following channels are missing, down or should we say "have gone paired", so wanted to understand what needs to be done to get them back.

Sorry the answer is possibly in the long thread somewhere.

Back