VU+ Duo Channels lists bouquets etc

weekendrush

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello,

New here and looking for help with installing channel lists bouquets etc. I have got lots of channels that are not working and missing etc. Any newbie guides please ? Thanks

Follow this for use with Dreamset mate

1. Unrar Dreamset and place all the files into a folder.

2. Start the program with the little dish icon.
Click setup.

startDreamset.jpg

3. Click the setup Tab at the top and fill in your IP and passwords.

Ipsandpass.jpg

4. On the Firmware Tab for Enigma1 (500-7020) select Enigma 1 (rel109) for Enigma 2 (DM7025) and (800-800) use Enigma 2 version 3 or 4. Ensure passive FTP is ticked.

Setupenigmatype.jpg

5. Now click the save configuration tab and then the test configuration tab to check we have a connection to the Dreambox. If successful press OK and then OK again

testconfig.jpg

6. Now click open and scroll to the settings and select the services for E1 and lamdb file for E2 and open.

selectsettings.jpg

Now click the transfer button and then write and wait for it to finish.

transfersettings.jpg

Job done

Ferret

Thanks a lot for your in depth reply Ferret.

I have done it and the HD boutique appears to have changed but I've now only have ITV and NHK World that will work in the HD section. BBC and other channels have disappeared completely. Have entertainment, Sports, Movies etc etc but cant click on the categories. Also I've tried doing an automatic scan which I've done in the past to find missing channels but I'm not getting anything during the whole scan now.

Just realised its a case of dragging the channels into categories ! Still dont know why I cant pick up any more channels doing a scan.

What channel list did you use ?

If your just wanting 28e then use Rat's Bouquets or even Rats Bouquets updater

Normal scanning looks at the list of transponders in your satellites.xml. If this file is not up to date you won't be able to find channels that are on the unlisted transponders.
Blind scanning (if your receiver has it) blindly scans irrespective of satellites.xml

Autobouquets E2 by Lraizer and AutoBouquetsMaker by OE Alliance plugins use other data on satellite to provide up to date chanenl lists. Lraizer 's one is more versatile.

You can also use Rat's channel lists which is very well laid out and kept up to date. Better still, use his plugin to download the lists from server.

Thanks for the replies guys. I'd like to put Rats plugin on, could anyone point me to a guide as I've never done it. Thanks a lot

Managed to load up Rats Boutique thanks lads, got most of my channels back now. I have BT Sports on my server and I'm unable to view them, saying 0%snr. Also Sky Sports 2 not working. Any ideas how to get these working ?

Back