Channel Scan

apc

Inactive User
Reaction score
I do not own a Kryptview yet.
Can someone please tell me if the box picks up all the channels with a scan?
Or do you miss out on sky boxoffice and some of the adult channels a bit like the Dreambox, unless you add them

I cant comment on the adult channels as I'm usually tucked up in bed by then

but it brings in the special events such as boxing and wrestling

I do not own a Kryptview yet.
Can someone please tell me if the box picks up all the channels with a scan?
Or do you miss out on sky boxoffice and some of the adult channels a bit like the Dreambox, unless you add them

it sure does m8, all the channels that are being broadcast gets picked up. this wee box is an absolute gem. the support is terrific and has sailed throught the key roll issue like a dream. if you dont know where to get one then there is a supplier here.

while flicking through my channel last night i noiced adult channels was there.

pmsl (while flicking) thats a classic coming from the guy who used to stay up and do the red hot codes (nudge nudge) ;)

Yes theres plenty adult channels on the krytview it basicly scans for the lot so no need to add or anything, I think theres like about 10 different channels, you got all the usuals and then some repeated even.

I usualy find them hidden under the TV158-TV60 selection ;)

Thanks everyone time to dig out the credit card

Yes theres plenty adult channels on the krytview it basicly scans for the lot so no need to add or anything, I think theres like about 10 different channels, you got all the usuals and then some repeated even.

I usualy find them hidden under the TV158-TV60 selection ;)

mines normally appear under program 1000 and so on. great late night viewing. lol

one draw back though, wtf a GAY CHANNEL!!!! are VM having a lafff????? i do not want to be caught flicking and that comes on.

:ymca:

forgot to ask as the company that make the box got a website?
whats the going price for one? just had a quick look and seen some for £90 inc p+p just a little bit cheaper than my dream 600c

forgot to ask as the company that make the box got a website?
whats the going price for one? just had a quick look and seen some for £90 inc p+p just a little bit cheaper than my dream 600c

pm tmc

aka mash :Cool2:

mines normally appear under program 1000 and so on. great late night viewing. lol

one draw back though, wtf a GAY CHANNEL!!!! are VM having a lafff????? i do not want to be caught flicking and that comes on.

:ymca:

Yeah I gotta make that channel hidden.... really have to, once the new krytview patch arrives hopefully can see the names and all the channels properly.

I noticed when I scanned another network like bromley I saw Xplicit XXX channel and hey thats not bad compared to the other pap half the time, seems gotta do some digging to get the full and proper channels up...

I guess ill be adding some favorites once the new patch arrives ;)

Back