Channel lists

dazling

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi finally getting my 900HD up and running but to be honest finding it a little akward was hoping you could set the channels up like my old DM600 but i cant find a way to do this i have grabbed a couple of list from other forums but to be honest there shite,

Also is there a way to do a multisat scan like on a DM ?

1 more thing lol some channels that opened with a softcam on my DM dont open on the 9000 am i again doing something wrong here?

Thanks peeps

Theres ment to be a better channel editor on the way soon

Hi finally getting my 900HD up and running but to be honest finding it a little akward was hoping you could set the channels up like my old DM600 but i cant find a way to do this i have grabbed a couple of list from other forums but to be honest there shite,

Also is there a way to do a multisat scan like on a DM ?

1 more thing lol some channels that opened with a softcam on my DM dont open on the 9000 am i again doing something wrong here?

Thanks peeps

What doesn't open mate?

also i am unable to get JSC sports 1 the rest 2-10 work ok except 1 ?

any clues peeps

Thanks again will try resetting keys both ucas was off but did no differance when turned on

You really need the latest Softcam; and to turn on both UCAS and remember to turn on CS Net too.

So
1. Load Patch [service +]; setup network and register key etc
2. reset key data, and reboot
3. load softcam
4. turn on csnet, register and reboot

you will have done most of that already but its just in case someone does a forum search

and you're right about the channel lists

anyone post any pics on the menu, channel list etc? since Im used to bouquet set etc with dreambox how does this differ ? how much control do you have over it?

anyone post any pics on the menu, channel list etc? since Im used to bouquet set etc with dreambox how does this differ ? how much control do you have over it?

You have full control infact prob more control than a DM but its different and hard to get used to well it is for me lol.

Back