Channel Icons

Alien Heads

Inactive User
Reaction score
Does anyone have any of the new channel icons?

With some of the channels changing names & new ones appearing not all the channels have the icons.

Cheers

Here you go, AH- courtesy of AlcoholJunkie's hard work over on UkCvs; I'm sure he won't mind me sharing and gaining him a bit of fame and glory, LOL!

:Clap:

The only tweaks necessary maybe for regional variations of the BBC and ITV1 channels; so if the logo doesn't show on these, just rename the file to exactly match the channel name in the Infobar.

AJ has done them all at 100x60px too- which looks much better than the 80x48 format I originally used.

Cheers- AL :)

sorry guys...but what folder are these logos located in ? ta

no such folder...does it depend upon the image ?...i can see it in the c11 image, but not in the LHC image...?

Icons will work in the L H C image.......i'm using them now......img compiled 06/09

problem with the L H C it's no where as sophisticated as the Commando imgs, it doesn't have the space or compression of these imgs that have evolved over several years of hard, diligent work by the team of developers that we all benefit from.

L H C is based on the C10 diff and is pretty much full, no doubt some space could be freed up by deleting some more files such as themes u don't use in the /share/tuxbox/neutrino/themes/ folder and if evocamd works then just keep these necessary files in the var/kys folder

View attachment 47503

icons will fit into the img as it was when downloaded as long as u haven't added too many extras in the plugins etc chk in tuxbox commander /bin/df

the icons in the L H C go in to the var/share/tuxbox/neutrino/icons/ folder and u will need to change the setting in dbox/settings/misc/infobar and set the logo directory to point to this.....

cheers

Last edited:
Big improvement on the original ones only 1 of my 200 or so channels i have doesn't have a channel icon :BLOBBY:

Back