Champions League

petshop

Inactive User
Reaction score
Well we are guaranteed an english club in the champions league but are we guaranteed an english player i dont know about you ppl but i dont feel the same sense of pride anymore when theres only a couple of english players
maybe its cos im too old NONE

Liverpool

I am a true red and i think the team have done fantastic to reach these satages when you consider the season they have had so far.
I will be there in the semi and i just hope we can get some kind of payback on Chelsea.
Well done the lads.

Have to agree Lance, no other team in the champ league has suffered with as many players out as we have.Lets just hope Gerrard scores for us this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on you reds

come on

Yes gone are the days when Villa and Forest (my team ;)) fielded all british sides in the European Cup finals. But it's great to have 2 sides in the semis, would've been better if they were both in the final :0. I hope one of them wins it and we go on to dominate it like we did before the 5 year ban.

Living in the past

Lance & Griffo,

Like all reds you live in the past, there's a new kid in town waiting for his chance to fly the flag for the blue half of the city. You didn't even win last night but everybody is going on about it, another 5mins and Juva would have knocked ya out......I'm not bitter....much :)

Get on the bitter blue, like everton would of got this far in champs...

Put it this way, ya cant get away with 1 nil wins against the quality of some of these teams.

Honestly, i would love to see everton playin champs footie, see how long they last.

Don't worry Dave, you won't have to wait long to see the Blues play in Europe when we claim our 4th place. My wife is a red, my father in law is a red and I must say I was supporting you last night. Don't get why they have to pair two English clubs in the same semi, surely it would be best for them both to meet in the final.

Eh Bestrongaz, (just re read your post)

We all know why we got a 5 year ban, what was it that broke the straw on the camels back ?

Sure I saw them last night !

zipper said:
Don't worry Dave, you won't have to wait long to see the Blues play in Europe when we claim our 4th place. My wife is a red, my father in law is a red and I must say I was supporting you last night. Don't get why they have to pair two English clubs in the same semi, surely it would be best for them both to meet in the final.

To be honest i agree with that, it would make it more interestin. Ah well, chelsea have had all the luck against us bout time we got our own back on them.

I love football!

zipper said:
Eh Bestrongaz, (just re read your post)

We all know why we got a 5 year ban, what was it that broke the straw on the camels back ?

Sure I saw them last night !

aye but we best not go down that road eh!

Lookin forward to this one should be a gr8 counter attackin game

Back