Celtic win cup

robbie77

Inactive User
Reaction score
if thats all you got i can't wait till next year lol.

1 nil against dundee utd with a plc board and most of your players leaving. league No52 on the way lol

Wasn 't trying to be cocky but since YOU brought it up Who won the league. If you read my message again you will notice that it is all facts and even You can't argue wi that M8...

And to be honest when it comes down to it i'm a football fan and if the next season is as nerve racking as this one and the gers loose then yeah i would be annoyed but it would have been fun.

robbie77 said:
Wasn 't trying to be cocky but since YOU brought it up Who won the league. If you read my message again you will notice that it is all facts and even You can't argue wi that M8...

And to be honest when it comes down to it i'm a football fan and if the next season is as nerve racking as this one and the gers loose then yeah i would be annoyed but it would have been fun.

m8 you won the league because we slipped up time and time again were an old team time to rebuild .... ..btw you need to join this forum ....we both could have won it ... both teams were really bad this year

www.gersforum.co.uk

countryboy said:
m8 you won the league because we slipped up time and time again were an old team time to rebuild .... ..btw you need to join this forum ....we both could have won it ... both teams were really bad this year

www.gersforum.co.uk

CB both teams slipped up over the season, but at the end of the day its over 38 games.

First to 51

countryboy said:

www.gersforum.co.uk

True m8 the rest of the teams think they have improved this year but i think that celtic and rangers have taken a step backwards.

countryboy said:
who is this , lol .......

You'll never guess, but you've helped me out with computer problems on gersforum a couple of times.

robbie77 said:
Just waiting for activation email. thanx m8

So we have another one of the afflicted amongst us you still have time to leave the dark side and come into the light :Jester:

Paul-K said:
So we have another one of the afflicted amongst us you still have time to leave the dark side and come into the light :Jester:

Actually, its sunny up here on 'TOP OF THE LEAGUE'......light enough for me

Calm down girls

Didnt celtic only manage 1 - 0 against kilmarnock back in january .. proves there a top class piece of shyte :D

countryboy said:
sorry didnt united take 7 points off you lot this year ..... dont be cocky m8 ....... you lot are nothing gr8 ....

think you will find it was 5 points 2 1-1 draws and 0-1 just as well or we would have won the league a couple of weeks ago.

and we did beat them 7-1 in the cis cup

but agree both teams did not have the best of seasons and need to strenghen squads for next season.

can't wait.

Back