Thread closed till the morning,
sleep tight chaps

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

celticsmilie1-2.gif
celticsmilie1-2.gif
celticsmilie1-2.gif
celticsmilie1-2.gif
celticsmilie1-2.gif

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the spl are planning the birth of rangers 2012

News & Features

I'm guessing the birth will be the day after that meeting

Looks like the spl are planning the birth of Govan United

News & Features

I'm guessing the birth will be the day after that meeting

Duff & Phelps, administrators of Rangers Football Club, issued the following statement today.

Paul Clark, joint administrator, said: "As administrators we had hoped to announce today the acceptance in principle of an offer for the purchase of Rangers Football Club, which would be followed by a period of exclusivity while due diligence is undertaken.

"Regrettably, this is not now possible as we were informed over the Easter holiday period that the SPL is proposing to consider at a general meeting on April 30, significant rule changes in relation to clubs which find themselves in an insolvency situation.

"The effect of such revised measures being considered at this juncture is that we, as administrators are duty bound to inform those parties who have submitted bids of the proposed resolutions the SPL intends to consider. Failure to do so would constitute material non-disclosure on our part, which is a serious matter.

"Inevitably, bidders are now considering this information and will have to take a view as to whether it will affect their individual bids as they now stand. The result is a delay in the sale process. We hope to receive feedback from bidders as soon as possible in order for us to take the sale process forward as quickly as we can.

"We fully respect the right of the SPL to review its own rules and regulations and will not comment on the detail of what is being proposed for the meeting on April 30 at this stage. However, the fact that such measures are being considered at such a sensitive point in the sale process at Rangers is disruptive and regrettable. We hope to issue a further update by the end of this week."

usual smoke and mirrors sh1t from duff and duffer. more stalling tactics, to bleed even more money out of rangers. they are the only ones who are kicking rangers while they are down. what exactly have that mob done since taking charge??

all this talk of these rules being put in place to sink rangers, and that it effects the bids and we cant announce a prefered bidder is rubbish. if none of the bidders are talking abou liquidation, as duff and duffer have been saying, then why do the rule changes even effect the bids? anybody with half a brain can see that the rule changes are designed to provide rangers 2012 with a parachute straight back into the spl next season, with minimal penalties for 2 years. i dont get why everybody is up in arms about it, its about the best possible deal that rangers could ask for. so far only one of the bidders has expressed his approval of them, and im sure the rest are delighted too.

this article sums it up nicely

Scottish Premier League: Is Doping Acceptable in Scottish Soccer? | Bleacher Report

wont be long now, cowdenbeath rangers, will be born shortly

thats the first bidder bailed, who couldnt even get £500,000, without relying on ticketus. and they expected to save the tax dodgers. thats a fooking laugh

lets see what other bullsh1t dafty and dafter come up with this week.

surely even the rangers fans who have popped their head out the sand long enough to be interested, must be getting sick of the pantomine that is getting played out here.

Last edited:
Part of the statement from dim and dimmer

"A number of issues have been examined and we have made it clear to all those involved in the bidding that it is of paramount interest to the football club that a satisfactory deal be concluded without any further delay.

That's the most up front they have been from the time they got handed the keys to ibrokes. What they forgot to put in was what they mean by this statement. Basically rangers period of legal protection while in administration ends this Friday. If they have not got a proper bid by then, then anyone of the creditors can seek liquidation for their outstanding money. No matter how little that is. And I would not be surprised if rapid Vienna are circling over head looking for their money for nikica jelavic

Part of the statement from dim and dimmer

"A number of issues have been examined and we have made it clear to all those involved in the bidding that it is of paramount interest to the football club that a satisfactory deal be concluded without any further delay.

That's the most up front they have been from the time they got handed the keys to ibrokes. What they forgot to put in was what they mean by this statement. Basically rangers period of legal protection while in administration ends this Friday. If they have not got a proper bid by then, then anyone of the creditors can seek liquidation for their outstanding money. No matter how little that is. And I would not be surprised if rapid Vienna are circling over head looking for their money for nikica jelavic

Pmsl
I'm just glad your here to keep it upto date,
I don't know how we would manage without you.

Back