Celtic 2 Rangers 4

Never mind what the banners mean the games over, Why you lot not pissed yet fook off and fall asleep :Cheers: and here's some Bouncy Bouncy for you to look at :proud:

rosiesfunbags.gif

i thought rangers played brilliant. i had predicted 2-1 to rangers but hey 4-2 is fantastic - woo well chuffed

sick as a dog . but hey ill take 4 old firm defeats as long as we still win the league ...

all i can say is . what group you in for the champions league lads lol

nah rangers played better football i think we got what we deserved today . nothing .

it was a bit of a shock when I saw team sheet.

no Boyd, Velicka, Darcheville or Beasley in squad.

but Walter deffo got this one bang on.

i think the banners got to do with cancelling the old firm game due to death of odonnell, when celtic squad had mcgeady susupended and was full on injurys

probally come out today what banner was about

i found it a bit strange cancelling the game myself when he hardly did anything at celtic, 5 years 90 starts, if u compare that to the death of tommy u would think the burns would be the game postponed as that would be more of a shock/effect to the celtic team/staff/fans than the death of a player that hardly done anything in his celtic career

Poor result from us yesterday, but Mendes' strike aside all the goals were lamentable defensive errors. We kinda gave up the fight which was pathetic, and the most disappointing aspect of the game. Rangers simply wanted it more.

Still think we'll win the league, horrible result, yes, but one swallow does not make a summer as our friends across the city might remember from May :banana:

SFA to refer Boruc Old Firm gesture claim to review panel

UNDER fire Celtic keeper Artur Boruc could face disciplinary action after he was photographed apparently making an obscene gesture to rival Rangers fans during Sunday's Old Firm defeat.

The SFA said today it would be referring the incident, caught by photographers, to the review panel to see if there was a case against the Pole.

Boruc's gesture came after he was taunted by Gers fans for his spilled save attempt, which gifted Kenny Miller his second in Rangers' 4-2 victory at Celtic Park.

"We will be referring the incident to the review panel to see if there is a case to answer," said an SFA spokesman.

"We are trying to get it arranged for this week, but if not, it will be early next week."

anyone else think that boruc just did not look intrested on sunday . he didnt seem to care one bit .

Did not help crap about his supposed divorce plans hitting the headlines the same day and getting fined by celtic for boozing and getting dropped by poland for the same thing all in the papers the last few days.

but only one man to blame,,,,,

Celtic football club coach Neil Lennon has been injured after being assaulted in the west end of Glasgow.

Strathclyde Police said officers were called to the city's Ashton Lane shortly after midnight.

The 37-year-old was taken to hospital and later released after treatment for minor injuries.

The assault on the former Celtic and Northern Ireland player happened hours after Celtic lost their SPL home match on Sunday against Rangers.

Back