iPhone Apps Celeste Bluetooth File Sharing v0.9.0-218 Cracked

robc11

DW Regular
Reaction score
Finally a full bluetooth sharing app available to jailbroken iphone users. Jut sent a file to my pc and received a file aswell. Works with other phones too used my girlfriends samsung and sent/received too. Download the following deb and transfer using winscp or similar and install. People are saying its taking several reboots or resprings to get the crack to activate it. Its also available on a few repos like sinful and biteyourapple.

Depends:
mobilesubstrate
ch.ringwald.btstack (>= 0.3-433)
actionmenu
libactivator
sbsettings

Celeste is the Bluetooth file transfer Apple forgot. Long awaited, Celeste allows your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch running 4.2 or higher to send and receive files from any brand of mobile phone from BlackBerry to Nokia and any computer (Mac or PC) that supports OBEX Bluetooth file transfers.

With zero configuration, Celeste integrates with a wide variety of apps - including Photos, iPod, Contacts, iBooks, Voice Memos, iFile, and Dropbox. Send and receive all your favorite and important files instantly after purchasing and installing Celeste!
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

dont you have to be running 4.2 or more for it to work ? ignore this just seen your post and you need 4.2 am srill running 4.1 thats how i cant get it on mine

Last edited:
ive downloaded it via biteyourapple and sinful, it installs fine but no matter how many times i reboot/respring it wont activate and i dont know how to do it manually lol, will keep trying though

ive downloaded winscp. once into the phone which folder do i put the file in ?

FINALLY! got it running via sinful, installed and took 2 reboots to activate

Last edited:
It says I need some things installed to let me install this, I think action menu? But action menu says it's not tested on my version (I assume it means 4.3.2) can I still install this? I'm an iPhone noob so sorry if I'm a bit useless lol

It says I need some things installed to let me install this, I think action menu? But action menu says it's not tested on my version (I assume it means 4.3.2) can I still install this? I'm an iPhone noob so sorry if I'm a bit useless lol

hi mate if you have install0us mate there is a few good bluetooth apps that will work , i use iBrr, bluetooth coummunicator, they all work well mate

hi mate if you have install0us mate there is a few good bluetooth apps that will work , i use iBrr, bluetooth coummunicator, they all work well mate

I see those two on there but neither say anything about being able to send music etc to and from other phones :(

so this app requires action menu but i cant find anything on google about whether action menu supports 4.3.2??

so this app requires action menu but i cant find anything on google about whether action menu supports 4.3.2??

im on 4.3.2 mate and have tried 4 diff version of Action menu , none would install both the blutooth apps send and recieve files

Last edited:
in that case i'll try your original suggestion then. its just the descriptions on cydia mentioned nothing about sending and recieving music between phones.

thanx again biffo :)

hi all im new and have tryed is out but doesnt work so will it work with 4.3.2 firmware ?

i have also tried this, and cant it to work, i am on 4.3.2 firmware, anything else that does this thing, like transfer music from 1 iphone to another through bluetooth,

Heads up guys action menu has been updated to support 4.3* meaning you can now install celeste for those who were on 4.3*

Heads up guys action menu has been updated to support 4.3* meaning you can now install celeste for those who were on 4.3*

hi m8 now how do i install this now ?

what is this action menu ?

and could u give me a step by step guide how to do this please m8

i cant seem to get this working, i must be doing it wrong

hi m8 now how do i install this now ?

what is this action menu ?

and could u give me a step by step guide how to do this please m8

i cant seem to get this working, i must be doing it wrong

just install celest it will update everything it needs to. or it did on mine anyway

i think you willl find most of them are the same, just from different repos. just download the one that isnt trying to charge you.

i think you willl find most of them are the same, just from different repos. just download the one that isnt trying to charge you.

right which version did u download to get it working ?

me and my m8 have tried everything nearly and nothing seems to work,

can u give me a step by step working solution please. cause we can not get this working

Back