cccam not starting

nistleboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all

just dowmloaded the new dreamelite img for my clone 800,then downloaded cccam 2.14 and ftp cfg file in var/etc .problem is it does not seem to be working is there a way of activating as when i try and locate cccam with remote cant seem to find it and getting error when using cccam info.

pls help :Fish:

nistleboy

if you press the blue button, look top l/h corner of screen. press left/right and you should be able to select your cam

hi
thanks for reply all i get in top left hand corner is softcam and cardserver (0) which it should say connected i think my prob is getting cccam to activate been googling but cant find an answer and when i do it relates to a diff image.

would love to get this sorted as it must be something silly:)

nistleboy

I know it may sound silly but have you re-entered your c line?
Also I've been having a problem of late with CCcam not connecting but that was with 2.2.1?I've switched back to 2.1.4 for now

hi
yes oily put my cline in and and checked and rechecked im thinking something is missing never had probs like this before.when i start dm800 i dont see mess cccam starting or anything.this is the the only stb im having probs with dont know why its not working.
thanks for all replys.

If you have another dreambox thats working, back up cfg file to pc. ftp the backed up file to the problem box

ftp cfg of working box to dm800 and still no change .i preesed blue button and where it says softcam beside it is DCCamd i think this is the prob tried to change it but all i get is none if i move it left or right surely it should say cccam 2.14.anyone know how to manually activate cccam as i dowloaded it via blue button but its not recognising it.

thanks everyone for help so far.:)

hi guys
got it all sorted in the blue button,download extra ,i was downloading the 2.14 cfg file instead of the actual emulator went to e2emu and seen the full cccam 2.14 now all is working,thanks guys for all your help. :)

Back