CCcam.cfg

Just tried the clines i have and back to scrambled channels...................so its a 100% rip off.Hopefully will be able to get my money back off paypal.

Coz of the extra info you gave us about a changing IP Adress it is indeed possible that the PAY4 Cccam server keeps the first connection and doesn't let you log in anymore.
Should contact the payserver admin ?

Mostly the payserver config = they do no let you log in from multiple places at once or Twice at the same time from the same ip.

Anyway, My idea about this Payservers = Do no pay for those MOB servers.
Get 1 basic subscription and share with likeminded people on the internet. Much
better for everyone. You give and get something back and it is free !!!!
And most of all no support for criminal payservers who give the CardsharingScene a Bad reputation/Name.

hello chaps,its all well and good saying avoid pay servers but for techno idiots such as myself who don't have any friends or family interested [well no friends actually]it is the only way or possible solution i can see,i'm on a pay server and his support has been very good up till now.i am haveing a prob at the moment[lost all non fta ]so i will see if his support carrys on,not all are rippoff merchants,have a good day one and all.......

hello chaps,its all well and good saying avoid pay servers but for techno idiots such as myself who don't have any friends or family interested [well no friends actually]it is the only way or possible solution i can see,i'm on a pay server and his support has been very good up till now.i am haveing a prob at the moment[lost all non fta ]so i will see if his support carrys on,not all are rippoff merchants,have a good day one and all.......

Depends what your priorities/motives are. If you purely want TV on the cheap then pay server may seem like the best option for you.

CS for many other people is a hobby they spend more tinkering, seeing what they can/cant recieve than actually watching much TV. Also it was about "sharing" not called CS for no reason...you share your card in return for the recipeint sharing a their card with you...both parties benefit..

Payservers regardless of whether you get good service or not..are only about making money.....their traders in effect..they dont ethically fit into the original CS concept.

A lot of Payservers often also "pimp" out other peoples cards i.e: resghare them without their knowledge or consent...frequently are over subscribed...close down without notice and disappear with peoples cash..Also factor in what happens if your payserver over gets busted...all his client detials will end up with the feds...

hello gsmtech,point taken and appreciated,whilst i would love to be able to grasp all the imformation available on here i don't think i ever will understand much more than i do at present,i can but try,so its not just a case of cheap tv but it is 95% the case to be honest,have a good day.....

If I could have a genuine Sly sub then I would but its a long story why I can't and it was through no fault of my own it was caused through some b****rd very nicely using a clone of my debit card and fleezing my account and several hundreds over my limit and the police freezing my account for months until them and the bank sorted things out.If I had a full sub with Sly I would be only to willing to share.
As for cs I have no friends or family that do it so for me its the only option.I only want it for my kids I'm quiet addicted to Food Network and CBS Reality(big Cops fan lol) which are fta anyway.At the moment I'm just worried I have been stung again although this cs was recommended.

Can any one help please trying to cs with DM7020 same network
other box TM800hd

dm7020 server

F: frank ( 0:0:3)

TM800hd client

C: dm7020 frank ( 0:0:3 )

getting sound NO picture???????

Thanks

Don't think I can do that as the footy is in CAM setup with mobile dish and I want to piggy back of that???

TM800 only has Fixed dish AStra

Back