CCcam.cfg

lefi

Inactive User
Reaction score
Could somebody please help me and have a look at the cccam.cfg I have copied and pasted and help me get it right please.I've spent the past 4 days paying for a cs that I can't watch and trying to work out where I am going wrong and its driving me nuts now I'm still getting a "Switch this channel is scrambled" message on screen.I would be really grateful for some help.Thanks.

C: bestuk1.dyndns.tv 10007 xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx
C: bestuk2.dyndns.tv 10008 xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx
SERVER LISTEN PORT : 12000
ALLOW TELNETINFO: yes
ALLOW WEBINFO: yes
WEBINFO USERNAME :root
WEBINFO PASSWORD :xxxx
TELNETINFO USERNAME :root
TELNETINFO PASSWORD :xxxx
TELNETINFO LISTEN PORT : 16000
WEBINFO LISTEN PORT : 16001
ZAP OSD TIME : 3
#OSD USERNAME :root
#OSD PASSWORD :xxxx
OSD PORT : 80
SHOW TIMING : yes
DEBUG : no
NEWCAMD CONF : no
DISABLE EMM : no
EXTRA EMM LEVEL : no
MINI OSD : yes
SOFTKEY FILE : /var/keys/SoftCam.Key
AUTOROLL FILE : /var/keys/AutoRoll.Key
STATIC CW FILE : /var/keys/constant.cw
CAID PRIO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.prio
PROVIDERINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.providers
CHANNELINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.channelinfo

BOXKEY: /dev/sci0 xx xx xx xx xx xx
00 - nothing

01 - sa blocked

02 - ua blocked

04 - ga blocked

PIN: /dev/ttyS0

CAMKEY: /dev/ttyS0

CAMDATA: /dev/ttyS0
#SERIAL READER : /dev/ttyS0
#SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: 6000000

API: -1

GLOBAL LIMITS :

MINIMUM CLIENT VERSION : 2.0.11
EMM THREADS : 1
MINIMUM DOWNHOPS: 1
LOG WARNINGS : /tmp/warnings.txt

Last edited:
SERVER LISTEN PORT : XXXXX

ALLOW TELNETINFO : yes
TELNETINFO LISTEN PORT : XXXXX

ALLOW WEBINFO : yes
WEBINFO USERNAME : username
WEBINFO PASSWORD : pass
WEBINFO LISTEN PORT : XXXXX

ZAP OSD TIME : 2
OSD USERNAME : username
OSD PASSWORD : pass
OSD PORT: 80

SHOW TIMING : yes
MINI OSD : yes
DEBUG : no
NEWCAMD CONF :no
DISABLE EMM : no
EXTRA EMM LEVEL : yes
SOFTKEY FILE : /var/keys/SoftCam.Key
AUTOROLL FILE : /var/keys/AutoRoll.Key
STATIC CW FILE : /var/keys/constant.cw
CAID PRIO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.prio
PROVIDERINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.providers
CHANNELINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.channelinfo

LOG WARNINGS : /var/log/warnings.txt

#share towards users that can log into your System
F: user1 pass1
F: user2 pass2

API: -1 dissables the local cardreader or was it the video output ?

You would be able to DO API: -1 when your are like running Gbox together with mpcs and CCcam or some similar special setup.

So I would delete the API setup if your not running a special config of some sort ....

so ur not a server? just a client? all u need in ur config are the 2 c-lines uve been given by server..

nothing else, have u contacted the server and asked if c-lines are active? and ur defo plugged in box to router, and u defo got cccam running as default cam??

Thanks for your help guys I appreciate it so much the mess us women get in at times lol.I'm usually not this confused but it even got my 17 year old son who is defo good with things like that.

Yeah defo got connection to router via ethernet I can get connection using Dreambox control centre.Defo got cccam running it shows on screen when I switch the box on and also it shows on the banner at the bottom of the screen when I change channels.No I'm not a server I'm just a client don't think I can re share.I pressume the clines were activated before they sent me the clines.

Would the webinfo and OSD usernames and passwords defo be the ones I use to connect to the box using Dcc?

Thanks wolftje will copy that cfg shortly and will let you know what happens
:THANKS:

U defo just need the 2 c-lines if only a client,,nothing else in cccam config, pm me and il test for u

Thanks you really are great guys on here.IJust give me a minute to get the laptop the the clines on.Nicked the ethernet cable from my main pc for my technomate so have been using a laptop for the past 4 days and it has all the stuff on it I'm currently on the downstairs pc lol.Nevermind got the hubby fitting the new ethernet through the floorboards as I type lol

Hi lefi
Ye mini web is far the easiest like i said just paste & add, hope this helps

Hi lefi, tested ur c-lines, defo offline here. Servers can make the c-line only work from the ip addy it first logs onto, (so u cant ship box from place to place) so that might be why not working here, but id say they not active if u put straight into box from ur home ip,,i sent u a test c-line from me, let me know how it goes.

Last edited:
Hi lefi, tested ur c-lines, defo offline here. Servers can make the c-line only work from the ip addy it first logs onto, (so u cant ship box from place to place) so that might be why not working here, but id say they not active if u put straight into box from ur home ip,,i sent u a test c-line from me, let me know how it goes.

Yes thats right also be careful as a lot of servers will cut you off if you activate from a differrent location

Thanks mate.Actually I'm wondering if its my internet now.I'm not on static ip but the address never changes it has defo been the same since I paid for the clines eg: 95.94 blah blah.The addresses of my devices change though on my network but I'm pressuming its my main ip they use.My technomate is usually 192.169.x.xx with the last 2 numbers changing,yesterday I had 3 different numbers.I think it depends on which devices are connected and I did reboot the TM several times yesterday.I have signed up with dynds.org and have a static through them.

Funny though I emailed the website I bought the clines off the other day and they haven't replied so makes me wonder if they might be a bit dodgy

Ur boxs ip wont make any difference lefi, and u only need to go through all that hassle with static if u was a server, so no need for dyndns.

Thats what I thought.The box ip is different again just when I put it on.I used to be on a static when I first went with my isp but suddenly had connection issues,my box wouldn't accept static ip so they took it off.Turned out the router was cream crackered.I've noticed that my ip address has never changed though.I have just tuyrned the box on and going to check now

Thats what I thought.The box ip is different again just when I put it on.I used to be on a static when I first went with my isp but suddenly had connection issues,my box wouldn't accept static ip so they took it off.Turned out the router was cream crackered.I've noticed that my ip address has never changed though.I have just tuyrned the box on and going to check now
hi lefi, you are only a client, so you only need to add a cline to your config. it doesnt matter how many times your ip changes, what i do is google card sharing and theres loads that will offer u free test line for 24 hours, if that still doesnt work come back to me

Thank you to all you lovely guys who are helping me out and a massive thank you to Flickster I'm pleased tosay it wasn't me.Flicksters test cline worked straight away so i've been ripped off.Luckily they use paypal so should be easy enough to get my cash back.Have deleted test line from box Flickster.

edited

: thanks :: thanks :: thanks :: thanks :: thanks :: thanks :: thanks ::

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you to all you lovely guys who are helping me out and a massive thank you to Flickster I'm pleased tosay it wasn't me.Flicksters test cline worked straight away so i've been ripped off.Luckily they use paypal so should be easy enough to get my cash back.Have deleted test line from box Flickster.

edited

: thanks :: thanks :: thanks :: thanks :: thanks :: thanks :: thanks ::

do not ask for clines on here m8

Nice one have you tryed original line from your server again, oops looks like your in the sh*t

Oops sorry didn't think sorry yes have got myself in the poop there wasn't on purpose.
Never thought of that I'm going to retry it actually.Be back in a bit.

Back