Cbd oil for sleep

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys struggling to sleep at night..stress, anxiety, daily life issues. Anyone recommend a good cbd oil for sleep..seen a few on Holland and barrett but out of stock.. ta
Better in health and lifestyle section , please move it to there ta

I have used cbd oil’s several years ago but full extracted cannabis oil is the best imo but is illegal. Indica strains are the best for sleep.

Last edited:
Night nurse, wife gave me drowsy version ( by mistake hmmm not sure) when I did night trunk, only took it for 1 night and really struggled like hell to stay awake😳😳😳
Got Cbd gummy bears if you want to try some, but it's at your own risk.

I watched this the other day regarding sleeping and ailments. Now it might be hocus pocus but I'm a believer in the properties of magnets and earthing not sure about this but makes you think

Attachments

• we_are_gaia_2022-10-31-00-11-37_1667175097175.mp4
    7.6 MB
Hmmmm🤔a bit extreme but might be some truth in that.

I have no idea about all the different CBD oils and drops tbh but there's lots of Black Friday deals atm
Strain station, hemp elf and paradise cbd have all been recommended to me for their "teas" and gummies n things (and have deals atm)

@johnny bravo - CDB won't really help you sleep, I don't believe. CBD is the non THC extract from the sativa strain of the plant. This is usually taken as more of a way of being upbeat, confident etc (At least in my experience). For sleeping you'll need an indica based version, and I don't believe you can get indica based CDB.

There are companies that now offer medical cannabis, and CBD. You have to do some interviews with Doctors/Psychologists etc but then you can be prescribed CBD/Cannabis.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Gez mentioned Night Nurse, well I know that Day Nurse was recently taken off the shelves because of what it contained and there was talk of Night Nurse also being removed but I don't know if it was.

Yes trying to sleep at night can be a curse as taking 2 Panadol nights and meds to try and help me to sleep.
Been a while since i had my Hot milk

CBD oil can be a real lifesaver for improving sleep quality. Holland and Barrett is a go-to for many, but if they're out of stock, don't worry, there are other great options out there. When it comes to CBD, it's a bit like finding the perfect playlist for your relaxation. Each product can have slightly different effects, so you might want to explore different brands and types to see what suits you best.

CBD oil can be a real lifesaver for improving sleep quality. Holland and Barrett is a go-to for many, but if they're out of stock, don't worry, there are other great options out there. When it comes to CBD, it's a bit like finding the perfect playlist for your relaxation. Each product can have slightly different effects, so you might want to explore different brands and types to see what suits you best.
Incoming spam @spud1966 @Ferret

Back