Carlsberg draughtmaster and free keg.

me im in lincolnshire grimsby!

And hopefully this puts your minds at rest very fast reply from carlsberg for you!

Hi Matthew

We are definitely not discontinuing the Draughtmaster Kegs. We had a very high sales volume over the Christmas Period and are awaiting delivery into the UK of the Carlsberg kegs. This will be w/c 12 January. The Export kegs are available. You can order on line on the Draughtmaster website or shops that have availability are Threshers, Locals, Netto, Costco and Tesco Extra.s.

Kind Regards

Debbie

Ok father inlaw has just walked in with mine first off its the new machine

With 2 speed fan = more efficient cooling.

New professional chrome plate and tap.

New pre cool function .

Also he asked about the voucher instore and they said they know nothing about it so we all need to get on to comet and state it's advertised with free keg and we want a voucher emailing to us.

I had the same issue with some fat useless bint called "Pat" in the Newport store...Claims she knew nothing about the free keg despite her looking at the webpage infront of me lol!!!!

Pat...If your reading this is wasn't me who swapped all the keys around on the customer services computer keyboard whilst you went to speak to "The Manager " lol

I had the same issue with some fat useless bint called "Pat" in the Newport store...Claims she knew nothing about the free keg despite her looking at the webpage infront of me lol!!!!

Pat...If your reading this is wasn't me who swapped all the keys around on the customer services computer keyboard whilst you went to speak to "The Manager " lol

right to keep this clear all who bought the draughtmaster see my thread in gen chat for info on the free keg ;)

According to someone on another forum currys will price match comets price worth a try ;)

Just thought those who dint get one might be interested.

Thats a smoking price! Those are $240+ USD over here in the states! I've been looking for an affordable one for a while. To bad they don't ship overseas!

Back