Carlsberg draughtmaster and free keg.

Collected mine....Can't see how to claim your free keg though? Any ideas ?

my brothers just picked mine up from cardiff, hes on his way to cwmbran now for his lol

will pick up a keg or 2 tomorrow when i go get it, threshers at the top of barry sell them :)

Just checked and they reckon the redemption form is attached to your order email..Mine isn't so I'll just pop to Threshers

i didnt receive a confirmation email, my brother gave my name and contact number to collect mine

jammy gits ive got one reserved at lincoln but i cant get to pick it up (hour journey from me) i dont drive unfortunatly and mofo inlaws car is off the road :(

just spoke to comets, and they said as you pay instore youre given the voucher there

phoning my brother now to check this lol

Let me know matey...If so I'll be back over to Comet to get my voucher off them!!!

my brothers going back in now, as neither store gave him a voucher, but the woman on the phone said if they were paid for online then the voucher would be emailed, but as piad instore its given with the receipt

let me know what you think to the machine guys and more importantly quality of the pint please :)

hi,

Just reserved one from Comet in Birmingham. However are Threshers all closing down making it harder to get the kegs as I cant get them in tesco either.

cheers

I just been back to Comet..They wouldnt give me a voucher...Though fck it go to Threshers..They havent had any in stock for a week!!!

i had the one from cardiff store, my brother had the one from cwmbran (hes driving from barry for it lol) ive just reserved one in camarthen for a friend in saundersfoot

try different postcodes, they give different results ;)

strange as i tryed camerthen yesterday and first thing this morning both times showing out of stock?

Right...Been to like 5 shops now and can't get the kegs...Apparently this item is being discontinued for a number of reasons one of them being it uses the same amount of eleccy as 5 A+ rated friges :(

Right...Been to like 5 shops now and can't get the kegs...Apparently this item is being discontinued for a number of reasons one of them being it uses the same amount of eleccy as 5 A+ rated friges :(

cool, so its A+++++ rated then :drink:

ive googled all over the net and cannot find any official info that this is being discontinued i have also read about the 5 fridge thing and they were taken off the market and then relaunched supposedly without this problem.

Ok i have just emailed carlsberg lets see what they say my guess is due to the price of these things not many people own them and so the isnt the demand for the kegs?

also look at the price elsewere surly if they were being discontinued they would be selling them off cheap and quick?

carlsberg draughtmaster - Google Product Search

Maybe they are just incredibly popular in Wales and everybody buys kegs then lol.... I've ordered a keg or 2 or 3 online but wanted to see what my new toy was like now :(

Maybe they are just incredibly popular in Wales and everybody buys kegs then lol.... I've ordered a keg or 2 or 3 online but wanted to see what my new toy was like now :(

lol i dont live in wales :) my father inlaw is picking mine up for me from lincoln :)

pootas do you not have a local near you (threshers brand) that has some?

Back