careers?

mwflivpak

Inactive User
Reaction score
I recently started working in IT. Most companies use recruitment but why can't we have a job section for advice and even ads.

Why would you want a recruitment section when in nearly 10 years you have only posted here 3 times?

I would say this is classic post clocking

Why would you want a recruitment section when in nearly 10 years you have only posted here 3 times?

I would say this is classic post clocking

glad i got a chance to respond to this. instead of jumping the gun why not clarify first. I got my IT Degree 6 years ago and had to work in retail ever since because it was soo difficult getting a first job. Only this year I finally managed to get my breakthrough in feb. Since then i have managed to recommend two people I know to my boss who have been hired.

This is a community forum, if people have jobs or vacancies at there work place that they can put here why not. Some companies even give perks if you find someone suitable for a role. I could of even done with some advice a few years back on how to secure my first job. I am sure we have people on this forum that can give that advice on career. I certainly can from an IT Prospective.

especially in London a lot of recruitment for decent office jobs happens on recommendation.

Anyway I don't want to go on too much. Just an idea take it or leave it :)

TBH its a bit off track to what this forum is about lol. Imagine the interviewer asking "How did you hear about the job" Oh one of your employees who is a member of the same underground forum as me recommended me... Might be a bit of a deal breaker lol

Well the potential should be smarter and say through a mate which won't be inaccurate. I guess it depends on the ages on this forum too. They are other sub forums that are not related to what this forum is about hence I thought its not such a bad idea.

But then that's what this section is for the more ideas the better

Back