card sharing life expectancy?

putsy1k

Inactive User
Reaction score
will we ever get sly hd channels back and if not how long til it happens to the sd channel?

A few days maybe?

Lol we don't know, could really be anytime. I'm thinking it'll take a while to swap all SD boxes out so a year or so

Not everyone wants to pay extra for HD channels though. I know a few guys who stick with SD over HD.

Not everyone wants to pay extra for HD channels though. I know a few guys who stick with SD over HD.

They will want to roll out HD boxes even to SD customers so that the vulnerable card software can be phased out thus eliminating CS altogether. Until of course the hackers get around that then it all starts over.

As the number of SD subscribers to the premium sports and movie channels continues to fall, there will come a point where Sky considers it no longer economic to provide them, so they will be switched off.

so what happens. people are forced to pay the extra for HD? Not sure that will work. Only way is that Sly offer it free for good.

so what happens. people are forced to pay the extra for HD? Not sure that will work. Only way is that Sly offer it free for good.

Likewise, some people were probably happy with analogue, but Sky switched that off and forced them to move to digital.

will dump the charge for HD

but will be added hidden in new charges for there service which could all be HD

when the time comes you have the choice either pay up or don,t

personally hope whatever is gonna happen happens asap so we can move on & make decisions for the future

i have 1 plan sorted lol

the hard pairing is broken , there is proof of it working on sky italy nd$ just now and also on maxtv croatia for n3 hard pairing
how long before its public is anyones guess , but looks like its going to be around for a bit longer

dream box are about to launch Goliath and enigma 3 , lets see what that brings to the table , if they wanna sell boxes they need to make it worth while

the hard pairing is broken , there is proof of it working on sky italy nd$ just now and also on maxtv croatia for n3 hard pairing
how long before its public is anyones guess , but looks like its going to be around for a bit longer

dream box are about to launch Goliath and enigma 3 , lets see what that brings to the table , if they wanna sell boxes they need to make it worth while

CS isn't something I use myself, but this is interesting indeed. No doubt once it sarts to cost $ly, they'll replace the white cards and so the cat & mouse game continues... didn't take long though did it?

CS isn't something I use myself, but this is interesting indeed. No doubt once it sarts to cost $ly, they'll replace the white cards and so the cat & mouse game continues... didn't take long though did it?

I have yet to see conclusive proof the Sly Italia has been cracked,all that's doing the rounds are screen grabs of the old caid which hasn't been hit with the new pairing method

nothing new happening at all to my knowledge

as you say mate same old stuff doing the rounds lol

I have yet to see conclusive proof the Sly Italia has been cracked,all that's doing the rounds are screen grabs of the old caid which hasn't been hit with the new pairing method

its 100% open i seen with my own eyes it clear on multics cache , also people selling it on pay servers

need the proof before i believe anything

Back