Card Share

hi do not know if i am allowed to put other forum links on here but there are forums where server owners advertise what they offer and prices and will give a 24 hour trial .
i did get banned from the site for putting up honest reviews of bad servers (thats the only thing i can think off )as the last time i went to to log in i got the banned for life banner but never mind heh.
if i can post the forum name let me know as it may get some off you in the direction you are looking for

hi do not know if i am allowed to put other forum links on here but there are forums where server owners advertise what they offer and prices and will give a 24 hour trial .
i did get banned from the site for putting up honest reviews of bad servers (thats the only thing i can think off )as the last time i went to to log in i got the banned for life banner but never mind heh.
if i can post the forum name let me know as it may get some off you in the direction you are looking for

I'd like to know this info please:banana:

I'd like to know this info please:banana:

sent you pms mate:Cheers:
admin could you let me know if i could name sites as i do not want to do anything stupid but it may help people get a step on the ladder

This is just my opinion for what its worth, Its all good an well give server contacts out but i would first think does the server want all the attention? The more that goes on the server the quicker it will go down hill? If you have the details and are activily giving them to others who else might take an intrest? Think of the trackbacks to you paypal, ipadress etc...

One last thing to think of is the servers that dont give a toss and are out to make big money are the ones that will eventually see an end to cs. You are far better doing some research first and then making a choice of how you want to get into it.

I wouldn't get to excited the way things are going certain providers are going to get alot more intrested in cs, all we can hope for is a 'free' cable solution is found before the influx starts.

Si

i really dont think this should be discussed on open forum neither best stick to pm's i think

We arent discussing anything, infact id say we aint even touched the shadow.. we are basikaly discussing our options..

This isnt a cardsharing forum... if the providers wanted to keep an eye out on cardshare do you think they would be here?? That'd be like looking for eggs at an orchard..

We arent discussing anything, infact id say we aint even touched the shadow.. we are basikaly discussing our options..

This isnt a cardsharing forum... if the providers wanted to keep an eye out on cardshare do you think they would be here?? That'd be like looking for eggs at an orchard..

Just be carefull m80, discussing our options is ok, but its what people do with the facts. ;)

i know your no fool k,

Just be carefull m80, discussing our options is ok, but its what people do with the facts. ;)

i know your no fool k,

Don't worry, I think so far people in this thread seem to be sensible, not descussing providers etc.:Cheers:

payservers arnt the way tbh, if enough of you want to cs then do exactly that share.....
tis really really simple to do

i would take your rose tinted glasses off m8, yes they would look here, hungry little fish are easer to catch than large well fed fish...........

on a side note like i said in my other post sharing is easy setup on an old pc with basic debian linux installed

ghenghaskhan: It might be a good idea to remove the card provider name from your post.
The process will be the same for all providers anyway.

Lee8210:banana:

I'd be interested in joining if someone set one up. Just waiting for my 500s to arrive from China:sleep:

Back