Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

card fixs

mercedese220silver

Inactive User
i am in pure but i would just like to say a big thank you for all those working on the fixs who
spent a lot of their free time and effort on these fixs
thank you

lick

just lay off, people postin HINTIN at fixes etc, be patient like every1 else we are all waitin for the same thing

Guys yous need to cool off, Fair play to the fella showing abit of manners.!!

its not right having a dig at him for being supportive and appreciatitive!!

Its people like yous make the threads go off topic.

Last edited:
I didnt see anyone hinting at anything - just showing a bit of appreciation at fixes for cards that they have had already?? It would be more constructive for you to try and work out a fix yourself rather than trawling the board and giving people stick for being polite!! If you havent got anything decent to say I suggest you shut it!!

Guys yous need to cool off, Fair play to the fella showing abit of manners.!!

its not right having a dig at him for being supportive and appreciatitive!!

Its people like yous make the threads go off topic.

spot on mate,
seems theres alot of wankey antagonistic people appeared on here lately that just want to dig an cause problems..!
take that how you please

i agree mate, to the person giving out the stick, we're all on this forum to help each other out after all that is wot keeps sites like this alive, we dont need ppl like you taking up registration space , so jog on.

Hi again,
Thanks for the other day, still working fine is that it for a while now do you know??

was a pleasure to help ya dude, thanks for your appreciation its very very very much appreciated.

Hopefully they should last a while now, fingers crossed.

ohhh casio im soooo sorry,

you got a funcard or atmega? which ever one you got you just need to replace the flash with the new one, if its atmega its the redneck from bigmaq toolbar, but if its a fun 4 I'm not sure if the fix is on bigmaq yet, think its here https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/171614/

the reason it hasn't gone off is because the keys dont generally roll at weekends.

Last edited by a moderator:
That link was a dud nothing in the zip but found the one that it should have contained and used that seems ok but what will that acually prevent or do that the other wouldn't and is it ok now if the keys roll again.?? sorry so many questions just trying to understand for the future!

yeah the new one will automaticall update (au) the next time the keys roll. With a bit of luck it will last a good while.

redwattyy be da man

That link was a dud nothing in the zip but found the one that it should have contained and used that seems ok but what will that acually prevent or do that the other wouldn't and is it ok now if the keys roll again.?? sorry so many questions just trying to understand for the future!

Could not leave a thanks again so big up for your help with da newbies, soundiikng like one of my kids now!!

ahhh thanx for thanking me and it is appreciated, but dont forget to thank the people who provided and/or created the software too where possible.

Glad to have helped.

Back