car sales men ..tw*ts

smirnoff_rules

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
took my td5 to landrover to see wot the trade in was on it against a new landrover , he said my 2001 td5 was only worth £6500 to £7000 and theres one on the forecourt for 10 grand and a bit, fook me thats a good deal (for them) and mine was better than that one .. told him lll sell it and buy one over the net , then he phoned me to see if l wanted to bring the wife down for a test drive ,, talk about thick skinned

thisone.jpg

Last edited:
took my td5 to landrover to see wot the trade in was on it against a new landrover , he said my 2001 td5 was only worth £6500 to £7000 and theres one on the forecourt for 10 grand and a bit, fook me thats a good deal (for them) and mine was better than that one .. told him lll sell it and buy one over the net , then he phoned me to see if l wanted to bring the wife down for a test drive ,, talk about thick skinned

thisone.jpg

m8 your get loads more for it private. Have a look on Auto Trader UK - New Cars, Used Cars for sale online, Car Loans, Car Insurance & Car Prices, Sell your vehicle online with Auto Traders Private and Trade Ads! Search for your perfect partner. and see what they go for.

Back