Car insurance

I was looking around at some cars over at autotrader,
Only little small engine run abouts, but i found:

1995 N Reg PEUGEOT 106 1.1i XN Graduate 3dr

-- Costing £595,

Typed in the details e.t.c. on a comparason website,

And as im 17,
(Yeah.. Insurance people LOVEEE poor students and teenages like me)

..£3,642!!!

Look, i know some people cant drive at my age, but c'mon - how can anyone under 21 afford that?! or evan over that age (At a average salery)?!

Is it just me.. Or are they 'Ageist'?!

Ill admit older people have slow reactions.. (Old being 30+ [[Sorry if ive offended anyone]]) but - shouldn't they also get the same treatment?

and for a car costing ONLY £575 (On autotrader - looks about the right price for it) its no wonder people are driving around uninsured!!

But yeah, i hate insurance people!!

GRR!!

Regards,

..Andrew..

30+ lol........old...

im 30+ and i bet im faster in reactions then you and i can drive better, its called experience and thats how the insurance comps see it too.

another thing in my favour i dont think im indestructible as most young un's do. not saying you do but you,ve your age bracket to thank for that if you dont as most young lads do.

another factor is the car, it'll be old hence low saftey features, the better the saftey the lower the quote even if the cars worth more the quote falls.

if you buy a banger go 3rd party your legal and can drive it then, insurer's would right it off anyways a fully comp for an old car.

3rd party and a few years under the belt is what you need.

30+ lol........old...

im 30+ and i bet im faster in reactions then you and i can drive better, its called experience and thats how the insurance comps see it too.

another thing in my favour i dont think im indestructible as most young un's do. not saying you do but you,ve your age bracket to thank for that if you dont as most young lads do.

another factor is the car, it'll be old hence low saftey features, the better the saftey the lower the quote even if the cars worth more the quote falls.

if you buy a banger go 3rd party your legal and can drive it then, insurer's would right it off anyways a fully comp for an old car.

3rd party and a few years under the belt is what you need.

Well.. umm.. i bet you cant wrap a car around a lamp post at 93 MPH like i could!!
(We can do it in your car.. Your insurance is CHEAPER!! - HA!)

But with the safety, im not too sure what the BEST and CHEAPIST car is out there to get, ive looked around alot, i dont really care what the car is, just something that will get me from A to B, safely..

But yeah im going to try that 3rd Party one.. might make it a little cheaper, but thanks for replying to me!!

Regards,

..Andrew..

Back