Can't update: peculiar problem

northantsandy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am trying to flash me Sagem 1x box but continually get the Kein System error.

No...before you say I am using the right image as it works on other Sagem 1x's I have.

The only difference between the boxes seems to be the model type.

The working is 216367697-9 D

The Kein System one is 21626797-9B1

Anyone else have a 9B1 that had this problem and overcome it?

you may have the right image mate but no two dboxes are the same so forget installing that image and try another 1x image from downloads...also if you have a kien you will need to now use the ifa method to transfer your image to the box.

Kyser143 said:
you may have the right image mate but no two dboxes are the same so forget installing that image and try another 1x image from downloads...also if you have a kien you will need to now use the ifa method to transfer your image to the box.

hi all

i must second that what Kyser143 has said

cheers

northantsandy said:
I am trying to flash me Sagem 1x box but continually get the Kein System error.

No...before you say I am using the right image as it works on other Sagem 1x's I have.

The only difference between the boxes seems to be the model type.

The working is 216367697-9 D

The Kein System one is 21626797-9B1

Anyone else have a 9B1 that had this problem and overcome it?

yep. i had to restart the box like 20times b4 it went thru. the easy'st way 2 restart the box is by the UP+POWER . instead of removing the cord, or flicking the main swith on the wall.

ohh. yh. i was gona say. mate make sure its a 1x box. check again. bcuz some sagem are 2x. u might b mistaken its a 1x. so yh make sure. then as Kyser143 said. flash a new image from the download section.

Last edited:
hacker999 said:
yep. i had to restart the box like 20times b4 it went thru. the easy'st way 2 restart the box is by the UP+POWER . instead of removing the cord, or flicking the main swith on the wall.

ohh. yh. i was gona say. mate make sure its a 1x box. check again. bcuz some sagem are 2x. u might b mistaken its a 1x. so yh make sure. then as Kyser143 said. flash a new image from the download section.

It is def a 1x as thats the image it had on before.

It locked on the load screen when booting up hence the attempte reflash.

Ta everyone for the advice, but I'm using the Englosh IFA.

I had an ancient image on there and eejet boy can't remember what it was or the version.

Last edited:
have you tried 1x boxcracker image?, its in the downld sec.
try that.

Are you sure the flashing procedure really starts.

Check the flash log and if there is no error check the flash number.

I requested a single chip box when I bought it and it arrived preflashed and the receipt (yes ;) I know) said single box.

In desparation I opened it up.

Dual chip.

Shut up now, the lot of you....

Back