Can't Sleep - Man Flu.

Ta Jaffa, i've read lots of stuff from you. (I'm too nosey!).He goes commando all the time, In fact constantly naked! Except when he shit himself over the lochs, had to rip his pants off! Eeeeek, i thought it was the dog, the smell was nasty. Big man piece, he has no pants on to put socks into!:)

Don't read too much, you will fall asleep from boredom. Tell Dtu I said nite nite and that he is an eeejittt, he will know it's a compliment.

If you are going to use the name Suki, please have an avatar with big jugs....yeah I know its spelt different but say it and the image is the same to a man.

sookie.

sookie-stackhouse-pic.jpg

Thanks for the welcome Eva. :)

Does anyone know where my other messages are? Yesterday i made a few posts in this thread and they've gone, but people have quoted bits of them, so i know i'm not going mad. Sorry if i broke any rules, never realised if i have. :)

I think they may have got deleted when mods or admin realised they were posted from the same ip as your good husband lol.

You can never keep a good man down lolol

and a very warm welcome mrs witchy ;)

Welcome Mrs Witchy!
You have my every sympathy for putting up with him,lol
I googled images of Suki and think i may have found an Avvy for you?
Think it might get you some attention though!

Goddess_Suki.jpg

Welcome Mrs Witchy!
You have my every sympathy for putting up with him,lol
I googled images of Suki and think i may have found an Avvy for you?
Think it might get you some attention though!

Goddess_Suki.jpg

I'm too blonde to look like that! lol.:)

of course it's not me! ;) pmsl

that's the beauty of the internet, you can be who and whatever you want!

Obviously we are both much better looking than our avatars in the flesh!
Would not want to get this lot too excited with the real thing. lol. ;)

I mean, cheeky monkey, are you REALLY a monkey? :)

well i sometimes walk on two feet, but have been known to crawl, when i cut my hair i tend to just carry on all over, i`m short , fat and so ive been told walk like an orangutan.

so you make you mind up ;)

Back on topic...

Well, my Man-flu seems to have cleared, cough has gone, runny nose is gone, phlegm has dried up, joint and testicle aches a thing of the past :)

Only problem now is that the flu has morphed itself into acute tonsillitis!

I still can't sleep (been up all night - not had a proper sleep since the 28th July), Tonsils are swollen and covered in pus, the roof of my mouth is inflamed and it looks like an abscess might be forming. I can't swallow unless I brace myself for the pain, I've got a fever. I've lost my appetite and I've got a constant mild headache.

Last Friday the Doc gave me Penicillin VK but they've not helped at all, lozenges aren't helping and neither are throat sprays (I'm using Difflam). 2 x Anadin Extra takes the edge off it but it's still feels like there is a shard of glass trapped behind my tongue every time I swallow.

I think I'll phone the Docs again today and ask if she can give me anything stronger for the pain.

Morphine would be nice.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but i feel that's it's me that should get the sympathy. I've had to put up with the man flu lol. If he was an animal, i'd have got him destroyed by now. lol. ;)

Thanks for the welcome Eva. :)

Does anyone know where my other messages are? Yesterday i made a few posts in this thread and they've gone, but people have quoted bits of them, so i know i'm not going mad. Sorry if i broke any rules, never realised if i have. :)

Was thinking the same myself when i was looking in the welcome thread you started things seemed to disappear but quotes remained.

You sure have my sympathy putting up with Witchy babe if he is like he is on hear you sure going to need it.
Well at least you will get some peace if it's turned into tonsillitis anyway.

Keep taking the pills Witchy and do as the Nurse says.

Back