Can't Sleep - Man Flu.

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
Wide awake, throat killing me, joints aching as are my balls!

Mild headache, sore cough and bringing up green stuff, already taken more than the maximum allowed doseage of Paracetamol for today.

Wife had Woman-Flu last week, pah that's a pretend illness that is, she was right as rain a day later.

If I die, I'll come back and haunt Eva for not sending me any of her Reiki magic!

err you didnt post asking me for any reiki witchy, you just asked how i did it? lol

and see how amazing it is, i'm never on here at this hour of the night, and the one night you're looking for me i am lol

Last edited:
Try taking nurofen in between the paracetamol this will ease the discomfort and aches for a longer time.
Soon be Friday then you can have your medication and you wont feel half as bad. :banana:

just get the night nurse to keep hugging you, that should do the trick. :)

first off suki sounds hot and what you want witchy is Chloroform ,iam trying to get some for the kids lol i cant wait untill they go back

depends were you want to go and i think id be burning next to you

had enough already. lol

Sorry, was sorting Witchys man Flu, us being in the same bed, not actually vanished! lol

taking turns to post then.?? :)

OMFG.

This is Witchy, and this I've just worked out that this IS my wife!

Ban her NOW!!

;)

Please don't ban me, i've not done anything... He thinks he's funny! Pleeeeeeeease.

You are witchys wife...well God love you and if you want a friend here then I will be that friend. How the hell do you put up with that man, does he really go commando or is he just bragging. he also said he has an absolutely massive man piece, most men exaggarate, except myself of course.

I love you for being the better half of him but don't be so soft with him, just tell him to ge a life....:proud:

You are witchys wife...well God love you and if you want a friend here then I will be that friend. How the hell do you put up with that man, does he really go commando or is he just bragging. he also said he has an absolutely massive man piece, most men exaggarate, except myself of course.

I love you for being the better half of him but don't be so soft with him, just tell him to ge a life....:proud:

Ta Jaffa, i've read lots of stuff from you. (I'm too nosey!).He goes commando all the time, In fact constantly naked! Except when he shit himself over the lochs, had to rip his pants off! Eeeeek, i thought it was the dog, the smell was nasty. Big man piece, he has no pants on to put socks into!:)

lmao, well welcome mrs witchy, sorry if i was a bit suspicious of who you were, nice to have you here. :)

Back