Can't Sleep - Man Flu.

I'm sorry, but i feel that's it's me that should get the sympathy. I've had to put up with the man flu lol. If he was an animal, i'd have got him destroyed by now. lol. ;)

I have just had a thought if by any chance you catch the witchy flu Suki you could always swap nurses outfits and let witchy look after you.I can just picture witchy dressed as a nurse lol.Not a pretty site haha.Get well soon witchy.:proud:

I think I can see light at the end of the tunnel. :)

I managed to sleep today, and when I woke up and swallowed I was in moderate pain instead of the usual agony, so that was great. My fever seems to have lifted and my headache is gone. I had a look at my tonsils and as AFAICS the pus has all gone and it looks like the swelling is going away. :)

I'm still doped out my head on painkillers though, todays weapon of choice is Ibuprofen 400mg tablets along with my Penicilin, currently the pain feels like a standard sore throat, sore to swallow but bearable.

Got to thank Suki for her 'nursing' skills, if she was a real nurse she would be struck off the register and added to the sex offenders registar - not that I'm complaining.

;)

I've still got a sore throat, ear ache and swollen glands!

Last night my 'nurse' gave me a swollen glans, which is a different thing entirely. ;)

Back