cant install plugins

Gerryd13

Inactive User
Reaction score
everytimei try to install I get this: cannot create directory /media/hdd file exist......and I cant install it thru ftp and the telenet. even had a file for 1channekl which I put straight into extensions but I all I get is extensions/1channel (bad magic number in /usr/lib/enigma2/plugins/extensions/1channel/_init_.pyc) extensions/1channel (no module named plugin) thanks guys

Bad magic number suggests the wrong version or dependencie are missing or both, no experience with TMs but try another version of 1channel or even a ipk version.

It could be this plugin will never run on a TM

ive got a vu so maybe its the py2.7 that could be the trouble I'll try a 2.6 and see if that works

as i pointed out in your thread else where, the TM-800 runs a image that has barely any thing in common with a proper e2 image and support has pretty much ended for this platform so it may be that you have great difficulty getting it to run if at all. on the other hand it works great on their other E2 boxes ( the OE range ).

If you want wider comptibilty with e2 plugins or half decent images the TM800 is not the box for you. It has a NXP CPU and chipset . most other "proper" enigma2 Recievers have broadcom CPUs and chipsets. Support has ended on the Tm800 ( it actually never started crap product, crap support from release to current)... You might get away with basic TV watching on it but don't expect much more of it.. See if tm will offer you a part exchange with a better receiver from the OE series. Or flog it on fleebay and buy something else .

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Back