Zero 4k no such file or directory

murphyb007

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

I've purchased the new Zero 4k and cant get it to load my script for, I've flashed it with several images and used the same script on my previous Zero box and it works perfect every time. When I try to telnet the script, I get the following message -

import error: usr/lib/beeruscategoryplugin/core.so: cannot open shared object file:no such file or directory

Can anyone please advise? Thanks

it means there is no file or folder(directory).

the script your running either needs something in that location or needs to copy something there.

as i dont know what the cript does i suggest you contact the person who gave you the script. they may have given you a script that's for a different receiver

Thanks, I wonder if I copy the same file from the zero to zero 4k would it work?

There are 3 files in the folder, Core.so, plugin.py, and Boquet.so. is there a file missing within?

I flashed the image from world of satellite, never added any extra files etc,. The box runs on an arm dual core proccesor

Please answer the question being asked. If question does not make sense, ask what is not clear.

Where did the beeruscategoryplugin come from? It is not in the image by default.

Sorry, I flashed the box and tried to load a script through telnet. Would it have included the files, sorry im not the hottest with this stuff

So we can assume the script downloads the plugin. You'll need to inspect it or PM it to someone you trust to check

Back