Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

cant find these torrents anywhere

GIO

Inactive User
anybody thats using utorrent or other torrent p2p.
Does anyone know why i cant find these movies anywhere,been looking for weeks with no luck.

Little Miss Sunshine
Right at your Door
Children of Men

I know there must be an explanantion,I could understand if they were movies no one was really interested in but there top movies but not avaliable in any sites.
cheers in advance for your answer.
gio

cheers for your answer but to be honest these movies arent any more special than everything else u can get out there and its 3 movies ive been trying to get.

theyve also been out a good 2 or 3 weeks.

Its just im dyin to see 2 of them and the daughter wants the other,just weird, i just thought there might have been some reason i didnt no about why i couldnt get them.
gio

Last edited:
You could always goto the pictures and treat your daughter to a day out in the process.

to may be save yourself a bit of time mate in your search bar type in what your looking for and then type torrent at the end and it usually list the sites that have them
hope this helps mate

Little Miss Sunshine

did a search,found one, rar file, reported as fake and possible virus by many,no other copies.

Right at your Door

no returns through google or other search engines never mind the torrent,film not even mentioned(weird)

Children of Men

no returns through google or Torrent Finder and others,just need to wait i suppose.
Just never came across not been able to find 3 popular movies.

As for the person who says go to the movies and see them (he must be minted) £5 to get in, £3 for a hotdog, £2 ice cream, popcorn e.t.c.

You need to take a bank loan out these days to take a family of 4 to the pics.
gio

Little Miss Sunshine

As for the person who says go to the movies and see them (he must be minted) £5 to get in, £3 for a hotdog, £2 ice cream, popcorn e.t.c.

Personally, I eat at home. I go to the Cinema to watch movies.

:confused: :confused:

(If Dutcho's minted, how come he never buys his round?)

also been looking for 2 of those films for a while.

neither of them are on newsgroups or torrent.

why dont u check VCD Quality first to see if a movie has actually been pirated yet? also u can check sample jpeg and comments as to the quality of the copy

Thanks for the tip about VcdQuality, will start using that to see if better copies of movies are out.
gio

Hire it from a rental store and just copy it, or better more just buy it from store. If you really want them why not get them on DVD.

Hire it from a rental store and just copy it, or better more just buy it from store. If you really want them why not get them on DVD.

do u c when this post started mate,they were just out.

Back