Can't beleive these are still circulating

Steve

Inactive User
Reaction score
REceived this today and just can't believe that these type of emails are still circulating

Dear,

My name is Mr.Miki Nelson,I am a private Attorney and I have a client who is investing some good money in your Company. My client is a very important and prominent person who has mandated me to contact you or your Company for a very important business transaction. My client is by name Mrs. Maryam Abacha and she is the wife of a late Military Head of State in my country. Her husband, Late General Sanni Abacha made a lot of money through oil proceed during his tenure in Office.Infact, It was discovered after his death that he was worth well over $45.5 Billion United States Dollars and some of this money was retrieved after he died while some was recovered from Officials that served under him during his reign as President of Nigeria.The truth of this case is that my client despite the problem she is going through now, she still has a lot of money in her possession she intends to invest outside our country.
What my client needs from you now is a reliable account where she can
transfer some money but mind you, all the money in her possession cannot leave
at once because she needs to build confidence and trust in someone who would not expose her plan to remit and possibly invest in your Company. So she has agreed that I should make arrangement for the transfer of $45.5Million United States Dollars and you are free to negotiate your mode of compensation even if she intends to invest the money in your country.
Please, do not hesitate to indicate your view of this request by
contacting me immediately you receive this mail, so that the necessary
arrangements can be made for the money to leave immediately. Due to the
present situation of my client, I would be happy if this request can be kept a
secret. I would also like you to note that there is no risk involved. I hope my
client would be happy investing with you.
Please kindly send down your reply through my alternative e-mail address
[email protected]
Sincerely Yours

Mr.Miki Nelson

for feck sake do these bas*tar*s think we are thick although lots do fall for it we should set up an account with £1 in it and say no problem transfer the money m8

I've just found out how to make a million pounds send me a fiver and I'll tell you my secret..... :Jester: :Jester: :Jester: :Jester: :Jester:

£10 on the way please tell me twice in fact £15 on the way tell my m8 aswell

i am not greedy ... £5 attached to the PM i sent, please reply asap ... million will do me ... lol

lol i still keep getting these aswell, just delete them!

PS @RABP - can i send u a cheque? lol

Back