Cannot install FSD or Dashlaunch

fitzybhoy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Following from my previous thread. I replaced a 20gb with a 120gb HD. I transferred games, saves, profiles etc over successfully.

I now cannot get FSD to install. I downloaded an iso from their website and installed but when I try to configure Dashlaunch it just freezes as soon as an option is selected.

I tried updating from inside the disc, it downloads all the updates, installs FSD but when I start Dashlaunch all I get it is:

Download cannot be installed kernel 2.0.165370 not supported.

Any suggestions, this isn't my 360.

Starting to panic now!!!

All I can boot into is NXE.

Your using an older version of dash launch which isn't compatible with your kernel, make sure to download the latest version which is 3.10.

Following from my previous thread. I replaced a 20gb with a 120gb HD. I transferred games, saves, profiles etc over successfully.

I now cannot get FSD to install. I downloaded an iso from their website and installed but when I try to configure Dashlaunch it just freezes as soon as an option is selected.

I tried updating from inside the disc, it downloads all the updates, installs FSD but when I start Dashlaunch all I get it is:

Download cannot be installed kernel 2.0.165370 not supported.

Any suggestions, this isn't my 360.

Starting to panic now!!!

All I can boot into is NXE.

Your using an older version of dash launch which isn't compatible with your kernel, make sure to download the latest version which is 3.10.

I downloaded and updated to Dash 3.09, which has now sorted this issue. Thanks. Was starting to panic there!!!!

Back